What are you putting in your teens Easter baskets?

What is everyone putting in their teens Easter baskets? I am struggling so hard deciding what to do fo rher…

1 Like

Mine always get bubbles. It’s a tradition. I also do Google play cards, a little stuffed animal, candy, Silly string, glow sticks, art supplies, nail polish, face cleaning masks…I used to always include a bendy bunny or whatever animal but I can’t always find those anymore.

1 Like

Gift cards, books, water bottle, hairbrush, bathing suit, towel

Candy, robux and/or a steam gift card and chocolate for my 12 year old. My mom used to put candy and chocolates and whatever video game I wanted at the time.

My mom used to get me holiday socks, candy, head phones, and those old like fragrances everyone used to love like the sweet pea and cotton candy stuff

I’m adding tweezers so she stops stealing mine :laughing: also Nutella cookies, nail file, polish, nose ring and a chipotle giftcard so she can get a burrito bowl after school :raised_hands:

1 Like

I usually put movie night supplies in my teens baskets, candy, pop corn, seasonings, chips etc… even my littles love it and we have a movie night.

Do a themed basket. Like bunnies, dogs, aliens, movie themed, spa day themed, art themed….whatever she’s into.

1 Like

Boy snacks, deodorant, sport stuff, water bottle

Bath bombs. Sugar scrubs. Bunny ears. Fidget toys. Candy. Chap stick. Pez.

Girl nail polish , make up hair accessories, snacks

My son is almost 17 and graduating next January, he’s moving back to our home state of Oregon (we now live in WI) so in his basket I’m doing things for moving out, towels, washcloths, kitchen utensils😊

1 Like

New swim shorts, water bottles, candy, favorite drinks.

gas gift card for her,
chipotle gift card for him. they get cards. :joy:

Step sons 13.
Gift card, door dash card, body wash, candy candy & more candy, Nike shirt, Sun glasses.

Sugar scrub, face masks, different skincare items they wanted, maybe a ulta or sephora gift card, candy.

I used to do lip gloss, nail polish, then make up for my cousin’s girls, they are in college now. I still send them silly lil things like earrings or holiday socks and they still love slime lol and fun pens and notebooks. They like cute holiday shirts too. We have a local shop that sells them cheap you can find it online too BWear.com they often run great sales.

clothes, shoes, hats, bathing suits, sports stuff. anythinf they need for summer

We did season passes to Six flags and a bathing suit

Cell phone charger, money, personal care items, aa batteries for x box controller