What are your asking for for Chrismtas?

What is everyone asking husband and kids for Christmas? I have no clue.

1 Like

I asked for a large squishmallow and a tortilla press + Comal. I kind of doubt I’ll get either. 8 years together and unless I buy it myself it’s almost a running joke now that I’ll end up with the farthest thing possible from what I ask for. So like a squishmallow…I could get a bath robe. A tortilla press and comal, I’ll end up with like a sandwich maker. It’s frustrating and funny at the same time.

1 Like

Nothing. Because when did Christmas become about asking for stuff. :sob: If I get gifts, I like to be surprised. If I give gifts, I’ve put thought into it and know it’s needed/wanted. It’s never expected though. Some years I gifted my partner more than he gifted me, other years its the other way around. One year we both decided not to gift the other anything. :joy: The gifts are nice, but not ever a necessity.

3 Likes

My daughter chose some of my books from my tbr pile to gift me lol
And today I found some things from my local buy nothing group - they even gift wrapped them for me! Two beautiful knives, a hair dryer, and a pink keyboard and mouse set. I’m excited

I like when they put some thought into it. My kids are pretty good at picking up on what I point out that I like through the year. Then they tell Dad lol

1 Like

My husband made me a shelf for all those little appliances since we have very little counter top.

1 Like

New bras, I prefer something I need. Due to weight loss mine are all too big.

1 Like

We just bought a new home, so my husband and I agreed that we wouldn’t do gifts for each other, we’d put that money into our household. However, or son saves his allowance to buy gifts…we do offer help for him if the gift he wants to buy exceeds his budget. This is the first year we haven’t bought for each other, I kinda like it this way, may continue.

1 Like

I just asked for comfy pajamas lol. We are so laid back at Christmas because we were focused on our son. I asked for pajamas and hubby wanted a video game. We bought a fancier dinner after shopping for our son.

I asked for a locally made Lotion and a sandwich maker. Idk if he got the Lotion but I know he got the sandwich maker

A Water Pik(practical),ornament tree (I collect silver ornaments and key chains) are really the only things I want. And more time with all of them.

My kids I told them I’m happy with their homemade gifts they make at school, and I 100000000% am. I would rather have those then anything you can buy. My husband I hinted about this diamond and tourmaline Grogu (star wars) necklace that I’ve been seeing ads on my timeline for years about, and instantly fell in love with. Something I would NEVER buy myself, but am going to absolutely cherish forever. That’s how my husband and I always do Christmas. We buy each other something frivolous that we would never buy for ourselves.

I asked for a date weekend after the holidays. My kids get me whatever they want to get me ( 6 and 3) so usually cheap cute items but I love the thought they put into it.

Christmas is about giving. Not receiving.

1 Like

My cat ate the handle of my favorite wooden spoon. So I asked for wooden spoon

I told my husband nothing bc I already bought myself stuff from him and wrapped it. He can wait till my birthday that’s on the 4th. Then I still don’t want anything bc our sons birthday is on the 9th

I asked for A laminator so I can save certain pictures and things my daughter makes me. I’ve also asked for grocery and gas gift cards

I sent my husband a link for a new purse😂

I bought myself gifts I’d like and put them under the tree. They still have the tag in them and my family can go through and just ‘buy’ them by dropping money in the bag. Takes the guess work out for them and I get what I want. :smiling_face:

I dont ask for anything lol, gift is a gift and Wtv they get me will be special

Money. Lmao. I’m very picky :joy:

Well my ex and I broke up but I was going to ask him for a backup camera system for my car and to order it from Amazon