What are your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes?

What are your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes? I am in charge of Thanksgiving this year and am freaking out a little.

7 Likes

Green bean casserole :yum:

2 Likes

Mac & cheese (not craft lol)
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potato casserole
Squash
Veggie casserole

Sweet potato casserole
Mashed potatoes
Green bean casserole
Mac and cheese bake
Dressing/Stuffing

1 Like

Easy foods: canned or jarred beets, sauerkraut, creamed spinach, acorn squash halved & baked with a pat of butter & brown sugar in the center.

Fresh green beans sauteed in butter and olive oil with chopped garlic, bacon and almonds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

2 Likes

Green bean casserole, candied yams, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce :stuck_out_tongue:

Mac and cheese yams deviled eggs stuffing bake beans mashed potatoes and gravy pickles and olives rolls

Swiss Medley, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potato Mash

This is my FILs list that he makes every year. We are hosting this year for the first time so he’s helping me.

Green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, rolls :yum:

1 Like

I’d say I love it all

Broccoli casserole, potato salad, deviled eggs, candied yams, coleslaw, mac and cheese, green bean casserole, Rice pudding. Stuffing with gibblet gravy.

1 Like

Easy with easy ingredients… https://www.pauladeen.com/recipe/corn-casserole/

1 Like

Green bean casserole and mashed potatoes. Omg I cant wait for 2 days. This thread made me so hungry

1 Like

Mashed taters, mac salad, hawiian rolls, green bean casserole are a few of my fav but a couple traditional favorites are candied yams and cranberry sauce

There are so many I make homemade mac&cheese,green bean casserole,fruit salad,mashed potatoes,giblet gravy some people like sweet potatoe casserole all these dishes are made with real butter,evaporated can milk,real fruit,potatoes and don’t forget the dressing cornbread dressing I hope I helped you

Oh yes and deviled eggs :yum::rofl::rofl:

Carrot casserole. Candied yam casserole. Green bean casserole.

Sweet potato casserole corn green beans casserole

Spinach dip with sourdough bowl is a snacking must

Mac n cheese, green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes

My mil make a wild rice dish with mushrooms … pm me if you like I will be glad to share the recipe

Mashed potatoes and gravy deviled eggs stuffing and rolls coconut cream pie

Corn casserole and brocolli cheese casserole.

Mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, scalloped corn, green bean casserole, mac n cheese, deviled eggs, & turkey gravy.

Sweet potatoes have always been my favorite!

Sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top

Stuffing, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, rolls, black olives.

I just make the original stuff… Green bean casserole, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, deviled eggs, cranberry sauce, potato salad, rolls.

Seafood gumbo, rice,potato salad, rice dressing, cornbread dressing, candied sweet potatoes, sweet corn casserole, cream cheese pumpkin pie, mac n cheese, eclair, cookies, brown n serve rolls, and green bean casserole. Thats our menu this year not including the ham, turkey and brisket.

I make Spiced Cranberry Sauce w/Honey every year as a request from the kids in my family. I use Orange Juice or Apple Cider instead of water (or half water, half juice), sweetened with honey and brown sugar if it needs more sweetening, and lots of spices! You can even add chunks of oranges and/or apples! It comes out like a sweet/tart/spiced jelly or apple sauce!

Homemade mac n cheese, corn casserole, cheesey potato casserole, noodles, stuffing, deviled eggs

Was my moms dressing made with pork .squash

My dads stuffing is so good and sweet potato casserole!

Cheesy potato casserole made with the frozen diced hash brown potatoes, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and cheddar cheese (& seasonings of course) Topped with cornflakes and butter :yum:

Green bean casserole, crockpot Mac n cheese, rolls, stuffing, gravy and turkey is what I’m making. Just like last year. It was my first time last year and everything was perfect :ok_hand:

Sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top.

Mashed potatoes Cornbread dressing Chicken and Dumplings Southern Green Beans Deviled eggs. Dessert Mince Meat pie Chocolate pie and Coconut pie

Stuffing with oyster and mushrooms in it ambrosia salad it all depends on what neck of the woods u live In.

Don’t freak out. Stay calm. The key is preparing all side dishes that go in the oven on Wednesday as well as your pies. Then just heat the side dishes up when the turkey comes out . You’ll do great. It is a lot of work but it’s rewarding.

Sweet potatoes with brown sugar and marshmallows, cranberry sauce and dinner rolls and pumpkin pie with whipped cream, cornbread stuffing

Sausage dressing, creamy mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts with bacon

Green bean casserole made with cream of mushroom soup, fried onions, salt and pepper only.
Home made cranberry sauce.

Sweet potatoes with brown sugar and marshmallows!

1 Like

Mashed potatoes with gravy, yams and cranberry sauce.

Sweet potatoes w marshmallows ,dressing, cranberry sauce, picked and olives and desserts, rolls

Chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, ambrosia salad and deviled eggs

Green bean bundles … funeral potatoes … baked sweet potatoes … corn casserole

Lime salad with cottage cheese whip cream pineapple lime jello ( not made) pecans. Oh so delicious.

Green bean casserole with lots of Velveeta cheese

1 Like

Butternut squash gratin!

Bbq Meatballs, corn bread dressing, yams, pumpkin pie, Mac, rice dressing, cookies, deviled eggs

Mac n cheese and mashed potatoes

Deviled eggs are my fav.

2 Likes

Green bean casserole, dinner rolls, deviled eggs, and Mac and cheese

1 Like

Stuffing, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, deviled eggs, sweet potatoes and green bean casserole

Green bean casserole is my favorite!!! :heart_eyes: