What bottles do breastfed babies take?

Maam is what both my boys took

Advent worked well for me

My son likes dr.brown

We like comotomo bottles

DR BROWNS all day for baby bottles :baby_bottle:

I strictly breast fed for 9mths and my sister in law for 1yr & this was only bottles that worked for our little ones ā€¦ after we both tried soooo many

First kid would take any bottle. 2nd kid I went through half a dozen that were supposed to be good for breastfed babies and she didnā€™t really like any, I think she tolerated the Tommee tippe.

Mine liked avent classic

I tried all kinds when I needed to go back to work and we finally found one that she would take and that was Nanobebe. now she will drink from about any kind, though she doesnā€™t prefer any bottle over the breast. :joy:

My son used Lansinoh mOmma bottles. The nipples are super soft, flexible, and really feel life-like.

We also used the regular Medela nipples with the bottles that I used for my pump.

Both worked well.

I had a bunch of Avent bottles but my LO couldnā€™t suck well cause the nipples are so wide/round. So I went to Evenflo bottles. The nipples are much smaller and it seemed easier to suck.

Rebecca Louise Alex Carr some ideas about baby that donā€™t like bottles xx

1 Like

My daughger takes mam bottles

I babysit for a 7 month old breast fed baby. Heā€™s very picky and sometimes (more often than not) refuses bottles completely for me. His mom just switched him to comotomo bottles and he hasnā€™t refused it yet. The whole thing is soft silicone, so he can hug the bottle and it squishes just like the boob does (sounds weird coming from the babysitter, but I breast fed 6 kids of my own, so I get it)

Both my kids took the nuk (only ones that worked for them) after being breastfed.

My LO uses the dr. Browns bottles and loves them. But I have also heard great things about the MAM bottles being the most similar to a moms nipple.

I used tommie tjppie ones for my three they were great :blush:

Munchkin Latch Anti Colic :heart_eyes: used them since week 4. My sons 12 months going on 13 months. Never had an issue. Super underrated on the mom pages I follow.

Tommie tilppee with my second I used dr browns with my first. Just didnt like how dr browns was a lot harder to clean.

My breastfed son loves the Dr.Brownā€™s anti-colic bottles. He goes back and forth between the real nipple to those bottles with no problems :slight_smile:

Try MAM Bottles, the nipples are shaped differently and the bottles are very easy to clean.

Philipps Avent natural nipple bottle. Both my kids loved it and wouldnā€™t drink from any other.

Sorry, your too lateā€¦should of been alternating from birth

My 3rd and 4th took the lansinoh momma bottle and my 5th likes the Nuk simply natural. All breastfed babies

I love love love nuks simply natural! Shaped like mothers breast.best bottles Iā€™ve ever used and only kind I will use!

The Phillips advent natural nipple is the only one my daughter would take

I always used Avent. The nipple resembles oursā€¦ well mineā€¦ lol

I use to use playtex w the liners it was hell for a month

My son used tommee tippee

1 Like

Nanobebe is supposed to be the closest to moms boob

I loved my Dr Browns

1 Like

Minbi is fantastic :pray:t3:

My husband left me for another after woman 6 month of marriage, i was heart broken , didnā€™t even have anything to care for our little ones and thatā€™s why i will never wish any woman to face the torture and humiliations i faced three months back when my husband treated me like a maid,fool, and just like house wife, he never showed me any drop of love apart from insulting me in his friendsā€™ presence .I remember one night my best friend called and informed me how my husband was in a bar spending lots of money on alcohol with his new girl friend. On that same day he gave an engagement Ring to her because it was her birthday. I cried and wanted to leave him that day but didnā€™t want to lose him because i loved him so much and besides he meant everything to me since we were in a foreign country and he was the only one i knew and trusted. he never allowed me to go anywhere or make friends so he was all i had. He came back in the morning and called me all sorts of names with insults and ordered me to leave his house. He could always leave me in the house alone with the kids, sometimes with no food and went out to have fan with his girl friend. I was just like a maid to him the only difference i wasnā€™t paid. Was very unhappy with him until my best friend connected me to Dr shamina who casted a very strong spell on him and after 16 hours of casting the spell my husband apologized for all the pain he caused to me and broke up with the stupid girlfriend who could only advise him to go to bars/parks and drink. Am really grateful and indeed my story is worth sharing such that someone out there can also get a chance to be helped in any way possible. Neither did i believe that there were some spell casters that are really strong like MAMA you can call/WhatsApp her +27673785858. on Since then am very happy with my husband

Every baby is different. You can try a few different nipples and see what your baby prefers.

Tommee Tippee closer time nature

My kids did well with Medela.

Buy one of a bunch of different bottles. Let them decide.

3 kids, 3 different bottle types. šŸ¤·

My daughter had a problem latching. Het tongue is split at the tip the only nipples she could use where those of Dr.Brown bottles.

Each baby is different. My advice is to buy one at a time and see which one they like before stocking up. Ours used Avent and we uped the nipple size from the age cuz she wanted a faster flow

I would breast feed my son one time and then pump and have Daddy feed with a bottle the next. They seem to be more excepting of bottles when is not mama.

1 Like

Hi ā€¦try the pigeon bottles with peristaltic teats ā€¦its the closest to a mothers breast and very soft . Has its own air vented system to prevent baby from ingesting airā€¦and also else fails you need to use a cup with a soft cos from my knowledge breastfed babies will take a spout easily ā€¦

Look at the way your nipple looks as soon as baby comes off the breast. My son made mine look like the MAM bottles. He ā€œlikedā€ those and Avent bottles.

I say ā€œlikedā€ because he actually taught himself to sleep through the night while I was at work in order to avoid taking more than 1 bottle lol

Tommee Tippee closer to nature worked very well for my second. Had dr browns for my first and he never once took a bottle.

None. Wait till 4-6 months and use a 360Ā° sippy cup

https://babyenjoys.com/

Tommie Tippie natural or the NUK simply natural!!!