What can I do for baby acne?

Soo I have a question what my one month old as bumps on her faces and I called her dr and it turns out it’s baby acne what can I do to fix that he didn’t tell me anything

4 Likes

If you’re nursing, use some breast milk on the skin! It’s helpful for so much.

1 Like

Breast milk if anything otherwise leave it alone. They spent their wholes lives in a wet place and now they’re adjusting to air. It just takes some time.

1 Like

It’s normal. Leave it alone. You can use breast milk if you want. When bathing just use water and a soft cloth (no soap and don’t scrub). Itll go away on its own.

1 Like

Nothing, it’ll go away on its own

2 Likes

Aveeno eczema cream. It’ll go away on its own but the cream is a good deep moisturizer

Leave it alone. It will go away.

1 Like

They are milk spots. Leave them and they go away on there own.

1 Like

My daughter had this so severe at 5 weeks old and I tried every cream/treatment possible.
This is what I found to work…
Boiled water… cooled down.
Dab onto face 2-3 times a day and pat dry.
I then used aveeno baby oatmeal cream afterwards.

Leave the baby alone … their skin is getting use to everything. If baby has sensitive skin just make sure you aren’t wearing scented lotion , perfume …. And keep detergent allergy free.

7 Likes

I know this sound gross but I was told to use a wet diaper & rub in on his face. Idk but it worked!

2 Likes

Breast milk is what I put on both my daughters when they had baby acne, it went right away.

If you BF, put a little breast milk on it and keep his skin hydrated.
It’s normal and will go away on its own.