What can I do for cradle cap?

My baby is almost 6 months old and still has bad cradle cap. Idk how to make it go away. I’ve tried breastmilk, we are using baby oil and a soft bristle brush. Idk what else to do.

4 Likes

Happy Cappy worked great on mine

My dr 30 years ago had me use head and shoulders on my son. It worked great.

Coconut oil leave over night and then wash and comb babies hair

1 Like

Coconut oil or Olive oil.

1 Like

Apply any organic oil ( also theres some brand name oil for infants scalp) let it sit for 30 min and just use a comb. It worked for my child :muscle:t3:

Nothing worked for my daughter. I just kept it moisturized, brushed it, until it went away on its own!

1 Like

My youngest daughter was about 1 years old and still had cradle cap. I had tried everything and it would not go away. While giving her a bath, I decided to use Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner on her. And it worked! It all came off with a soft bristle brush right after the bath and never came back.

Cradle cap shampoo and a soft brush after every bath. Your baby will eventually outgrow it

Happy Cappy baby dandruff shampoo

Frida baby makes A 3 step process for cradle cap. Cleared it right up

1 Like

My 3 year old still has it

This cleared our daughters almost completely in one use

Not quite the same but when my daughter had eczema nothing worked except going to Lush and buying a container of lotion called “Dream Cream” it’s oatmeal based so it’s good for the skin. Could maybe try that if you’re looking into a bit of a natural/organic remedy

My daughter had that we used baby oil an rubbed the heck outta it with a baby brush . Rinse repeat . She is now 7 an has more hair than most adults :shushing_face:

1 Like

Baby oil or vaseline and a fine toothed comb. You need to let the oil soak in quite a bit first.

I used Vaseline for my kids

Babyganics cradle cap oil. It’s a godsend

dab some (gold colored) listerine on the scalp with a cotton ball, gently brush. it will take a few days, but it works.

Get medicated shampoo and spray like the Frida brand “oh crap cradle cap”. lotion the baby after baths with baby lotion unscented or use a balm to seal it. Worked for my baby and cleared it by month 5.

Lube and leave it on for like 12 hours.