What can I do for dry scalp?

Ever since having my 2nd daughter 4 months ago my scalp has been sooo dry. I have used head and shoulders, doesn’t seem to work. I have used dove scalp and repair and doesn’t seem to be working. Any other things to help with dry scalp?

3 Likes

Have you tried hair masks? I second the hairdresser idea.

Olive oil treatment is what helped mine! I don’t remember the brand but found it at Walmart lol

H&S is prob making the dryness worse. It’s not meant for moisturizing. Make sure you’re getting enough vitamins and water. Check in with your PCM if you have any health concerns and check with your hairdresser. Are you washing with hot water, too often, with terrible shampoos,etc. all of that plays into hair and scalp health.

1 Like

I was like that after my 2nd. Nothing worked until the doctor prescribed me something stronger. Smelled awful but it worked

Caster oil: use dropper and apply directly to scalp and sleep in it overnight.

Please go see a hairdresser and get professional products from the hair salon! You’ll notice a big difference! They’ll help you figure out what you need mama💜

1 Like

Coconut oil or olive oil treatments and great for your hair too

Making money through Forex/Binary Trade is a prominent opportunity to make a beneficial standard living, I realized that through my investment with Emily very skilled Forex broker/Trader, I wouldn’t have completed my project which I started since the beginning of the year. Traded $500 on Emily platform and was credited $6,900 after 7 days Trade. I’m the Happiest woman on earth right now because l completed my house project, Never before have I seen a Forex broker so dedicated, hard-working, and yet still tenacious at the same time. You’re an inspiration to all of us! May Almighty God bless you and your family. Contact her now:
Email:[email protected]
WhatsApp contact: +1(619)714-3317