What can I do for my daughters cough at night?

Ok mamas,please send all the ways I can help my 4 year old with cough especially at night! No sleep last night, tried Hylands but didn’t help much at all.

9 Likes

Puts Vick’s vapor rub on the bottom of her feet and then a pair of socks. It works!

5 Likes

Pineapple juice!! I tried it last time I was sick and it worked wonders!!

1 Like

My top go to @ home remedies:

Delsyum Cough Medicine (they have a kid version)

Steam shower

Vaporizer

Prop them up with pillows so they aren’t sleeping flat.

Use Vicks Vaporub at bedtime (they also have a baby/kid version) to rub onto the soles of their feet. Cover with socks.

If it lasts longer than a few days or seems to be getting worse, don’t hesitate to visit your doctor. Some things require stronger medicine.

2 Likes

Cut an onion and put it beside her bed. This works. I’ve used it for all my children

1 Like

Vics on her feet and cover with socks

3 Likes

Vicks vapor rub on the bottom of her feet, then cover with socks.

1 Like

Cut an onion and put it in a sock by her bed.

Sometimes antihistamines work, sleep on 2 pillows aswell and on there side might help x

1 Like

Another pillow so she isnt flat and sat up a little

I use Botanicals night time for my daughter, it has a lot of natural things in it

Hang eucalyptus in the shower and let them sit in the steam before bed.

1 Like

A humidifier next to their bed

4 Likes

That depends, what’s causing her cough?

I bought Happy Noz patch for my kids. Can be bought sa shopee

Leave some garlic to ferment in honey for a few days, then give a tablespoon of honey either direct, or mixed into tea every couple hours

I just sent her Jesus Medication. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: Amene

Is she sick or does she cough at night. If she’s not sick and coughing at night check your house for mold and have her assessed for asthma

1 Like

What’s causing the cough? If it’s a dry cough, obviously humidifier would work. If she’s sick, then maybe a little bit stronger of a medication plus humidifier.

1 Like

Bronchostop cough medicine for kids…Its great and natural

Cool mist humidifier, Vicks on feet and a little on chest, warm steamy shower…I sprinkle Vicks shower beads in. Not laying flat if possible.

Potato peels on soles of feet with sock on over peels