What can I do for very dry skin?

Anyone else suffer from dry skin? my hands are peeling…feet are peeling…literally no matter how many times i moisturize or buy the best…nothing helps…i have sensory issues so it really bothers me when I am dry …help

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What can I do for very dry skin?

You may need to look at if you have a skin condition that needs medical attention. Also dehydration may play a part in extreme dry skin… I have to use Aveeno lotion and I sometimes have to cake it on and leave it for an hour. Also look at what kind of soaps you’re using including laundry detergent!

1 Like

Definitely worth talking to a Dr about, a couple of medical conditions could be an issue. Also, I suffer from dry skin, found out I have a thyroid problem. A small pill a day has helped by my Dr. I also use Aveeno dry skin lotion. Beat one I have found so far without trying the more expensive ones (private MLM companies types or department store brands)

1 Like

Skin so soft will help to make skin soft

Also look at medications you may be on. This can be side affects of some meds

1 Like

Drink good water! Spring or something with a high pH. Skip the usual purified water and go for something with electrolytes.

I have a friend whose little girl had trouble with terribly dry skin. She always used Eucerin cream. She said it helped a lot.

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14297 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://proworkings971.pages.dev/

I get very dry hands during the winter and randomly from washing like to the point of bleeding. I wrap them in gauze after I apply something too help moisturizer them through the night like aquaphor or Vaseline a&d . The dollar tree also sells this aloe lotion by dermasil or something like that that I prefer over any other type of lotion I’ve used.

l Get paid over $111 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $13659 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://IncomeGreat332.pages.dev/

This started happening to me after pregnancy my hormones changed. I had to reduce showering to every other day and apply a shea butter after the shower. Also i reduced my caffiene and salt intake. I still have “dry spells” where i’m dry when hair grows back on my legs or directly after shaving. For my feet i apply a think layer of lotion an hour before bed and then socks and leave them on as long as possible.

Body scrub. You can make your own or buy it. I use tree hut and lotion after.