What can I do to make my best friends birthday special?

my best friends birthday is coming up. And I won’t be around for her birthday weekend. What is something I can do everyday leading up to that weekend of her birthday, to make it up to her? We’re in our 30s. I wanted to make it special, made plans and paid for a weekend away before I knew which weekend it was, and it landed on her birthday. I’m heartbroken and probably hurting her has well.

11 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What can I do to make my best friends birthday special?r

S a gift or flowers on her Butecial day especially if it can be at work. Go out to lunch, dinner or have your nails done together. Spend time with her and just make her feel appreciated

3 Likes

They sell adventure books online and I believe they have friend ones

A letter with 30+ reasons why you love her/ what makes her special ( However many years old she is)
Maybe start a friend’s journal and fill out some of your pages then have her fill out some of hers.
Set up a scavenger hunt before you leave and have her finds her surprise(s)
Buy a scrapbook and start collecting pictures and lists of memories and you two acn make it together or each have one but make together. Fun reminiscing!
Plan a surprise dinner for a different day so she didn’t expect it.

Massages together

I think it’s about the effort behind a gift that makes it special.

4 Likes

Easy you can make it up to her the weekend after.dinner, dancing so in.

If she is really your friend she should understand your reasons for not being around on her birthday and should not make a huge issue about it.
You can celebrate when you are back

I got my bestie a hot water bottle a few tea bags hidden inside the cover and a beautiful fragrance… Had it shipped express to arrive the last business day before her birthday

I would send her a “snail mail” note every day telling her why you love her and her friendship.

Make plans for a mani/pedi together before you leave.

Get together over drinks.

Go to a movie together

The choices are endless.

HAVE FUN WITH IT!!

l Get paid over $111 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14419 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarPayDay38.pages.dev/

Hire a fake robber with a gun and give him the keys to the house. Have him go there in the morning, pretend to break in, and scare her. Then, once she is scared, walk in and yell “IT WAS A PRANK​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::innocent::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:” A great birthday gift​:joy::heart: One time I did this to my grandma and she unfortunately ended up passing from stress. Be careful​:joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thirty days of birthday everyday leave her a gift opens her door there it is some small some big