What can I gift my friend who lost her baby?

Give her time, but maybe a Gift card so she can enjoy something for herself & enjoy getting out of the house, but it’s your choice?

Such great suggestions.

A nice card, flowers, any little thing that shows you care. I had 2 miscarriages and it was a sad situation.

When I had my loss it would have been amazing if someone had sent me a basket… things she likes could be blankets, snacks, a free month of Netflix, a pregnancy loss necklace with the baby’s birthstone… any gesture like that will be appreciated

Visit with her even if only by phone. Ask about the baby. Let her talk about it. Find out what the name is. If you do a craft that can be personalized, make something for her with the baby’s name and the date. A memorial memento if you would. It will let her know someone cares and that her baby matters.

Honestly, I would have loved if someone would have visited me and just let me cry. That of course depends on how close of friends you are. If she is a friend you can just pop in on at any given time, go visit. If you aren’t THAT great of friends, I wouldn’t.

Did she give birth to the baby? Was she able to get pictures? If so make her a memory box (shadow box) with baby pictures or things of the babies. Maybe take her out to be pampered and just be there to support her.