What can I give baby for teething pain?

I reallllly need some advice about teething right now…my 5 month old has a few teeth coming in and he is LOUD ABOUT IT. Is there anything I can give him to help take away some of the pain?

3 Likes

Not sure if they have it in your country but bonjella teething gel is great just use it as instructed on box

Literally one of the best teethers ever

Soooo… My daughter when she was teething was INCONSOLABLE!!! To the point I was ready to have a nervous meltdown. Me, my mom and Nana tried EVERYTHING until one day she was about 6 months old and my Nana :woman_shrugging:t3: well she’s old school and decided to try something while I was asleep because she knew I would say no awake! Kahlua… She stuck her finger in it and rubbed it on her gums and let her suck her finger nearly to the bone! For the first time in nearly a month she soothed and rested!!! It worked miracles when nothing else touched her pain. I’m not saying do it but I’m also not saying it’s not worth a try :woman_shrugging:t3:

Well if you want to go back to the 50’s.

A little whiskey rubbed on the gums.

I say it doesn’t really take the pain away, it just makes them not care about it for a while… :joy:

J/k don’t do it…

My mom used to get her finger cold and rub it on the gums, I guess the coolness helps…

Camilia drops
Amber necklace