What can I take for morning sickness?

I’m a first time mama due in February. I always feel sick or nauseous throughout the entire day. some days are obviously better than others. On the bad days what would you recommend doing or trying to make the days a little easier?

2 Likes

I found ice cubes did the trick

1 Like

Salted peanuts always made me feel better

1 Like

Ask a dr if you can have caffeine first. But Monster Rehabs helped me so much they have 200% B6 and B12. Both help with morning sickness

1 Like

I had so many people recommend a bunch of things. I tried every single thing. Honestly I had to find what worked best for me. Sometimes it was a combination of a few. Peppermint oil and crackers worked on my not so good days. And water for my awful days along with ice cubes and peppermint leaves. I recommend trying a few things to find what works. Also for me it changed a lot. So one day the oil would work and the next it wouldn’t. So that’s why I had a lot of options

1 Like

Ginger was the only thing that remotely touched it for me

1 Like

Crackers or salty food

1 Like

Try eating every two hours and make sure you have carbs and protein together I’ve been the same way and this has helped the most

1 Like

I am also due in February :heart_eyes: good luck girly

1 Like

I pretty much felt sick until my baby was in my arms.i did the sea bands for my wrist and never threw up after those

1 Like

Im due Feb 14,
Ice cubes, ice water
Crackers before u get out of bed, ginger candies or ginger ale, preggie pops

1 Like

Talk to your obgyn, there are pregnancy safe nausea medications.

1 Like

Rest and flat gingerbeer helped me

1 Like

Popsicles helped. And when I had a really rough time eating a lifesaver or other small hard candy always seemed to help chase the nausea away for a while. Same concept as preggie pops but I found the additives in those didn’t agree with me.

1 Like

Plain chips to nibble on .salty things seem to help

1 Like

CBD and Cannabis are the only things that allowed me to eat my first trimester. I lost 50lbs in my first because I was so sick.

2 Likes

I found that root beer helped or sour candy

1 Like

I’ve had 6 kids and my morning sickness was constant with my last.My doctor had to prescribe me medicine for it. So talk to him/her on your next visit.

1 Like

Suck on sour candy thats what i did and it worked …kinda weird eating candy first thing in the morning but it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could only eat mcdonalds chicken strips. And only between 4 and 5 30 p.m. if i tried to eat any other time i got sick.
Crackers. Lived off if crackers for a few weeks. The only thing i could stomach and even then it was difficult. Pickle juice (also works for heart burn)
I would recommend the wheat thins with the light salt, or just crackers with light salt. The more salt will make it worse

1 Like

Ginger ale was the only thing that helped my nausea through the end. Also, try SeaBands. They sell them at Target, Amazon, etc. they helped a bit in my first trimester.

1 Like