What can my child wear for water play?

My kids daycare is starting water play starting next week. 3+ can’t wear swimsuits. My oldest is 5 and has sensory issues, so she doesn’t do well with regular clothes being wet. Give me all the ideas for my girls to be comfy while playing in the water sprinklers.

17 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What can my child wear for water play? - Mamas Uncut

Why can’t they wear swim suits? Being in wet clothes freaks me out and I don’t have sensory issues. I couldn’t imagine how it’s gonna be for kids who do🥺

8 Likes

Why can’t the kids wear a swimsuit?? That seems really odd. My daughter is 5 & she has water day every day. I couldn’t imagine a bunch of kids running around in wet clothes…

4 Likes

A Long sleeve swim shirt and shorts that feel like leggings

2 Likes

Some kind of dress? Swim dress?

Buy her swim suits that are shorts and rash guard tops.

3 Likes

Tank top and shorts🤷‍♀️

Since she is affected I would ask for an exception to the rule n get her one of those 1 piece suits that has life jacket padding in it. I had the cutest bright yellow 1 fir my daughter. I couldn’t trust her around water at all!! Good Luck to you!

2 Likes

l get paid over $ 163 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 20587 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://homejobreports5.pages.dev/

Definitely just buy her an athletic outfit my sensory son loves under armour brand (they sell at kohls) they seem to have a huge selection of stuff, plus that brand has a zero tag collection and my son also used to HATE being wet and he loves that they dry SO fast!

1 Like

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 17253 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarEarn130.pages.dev/

If I had known I would’ve started my Crypto investment with Mrs Mary a long time ago… lt was just so hard to believe, until I got paid by the platform, A lot of people do complain about scam and all that but I’m’ happy my first time gave me what I wanted and luckily I met the right platform that changed my life, you can contact her

Everyone keeps talking about her diligence and honesty I must say this that she’s the best crypto trader, thank you for transforming my life for the better financially👉

l get paid over $167 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18485 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning439.pages.dev/

Get a better financial future for yourself and your children… children are of great importance to us today, so let’s plan for their future. Invest in fx trading today with a reliable and trusted manager like Mrs Mary. Forex trading investment is changing lives today both young and old.
Contact Mrs Mary today via the link

I’ve had my share of experiences trying to make profits in forex trading & crypto, I made losses trading by myself & little gains too, not until I met Mrs Mary Cooper. She’s the best I’ve encountered in a short period and she’s the best trader there is. Feel free to make contact with her.

Choice made plays a better role in giving lives meaningful outcomes, I knew the moment I gave it a try, positive results as expected.Thanks to you Mary. Send a dm via the link below for information

Hello everyone! I found an expert trader who trades for me and I earn weekly All thanks to the Good works of Mrs Mary for helping me earn huge profits weekly and I want to use this opportunity to recommend her Good work kindly contact her below and start earning Mary Cooper

Thank you so much Mrs Mary you’re doing a great job for me and my family may God keep you safe good health and rewards you a thousand folds God bless.

Don’t focus on short term results. Focus on building income streams that will help you maintain consistency forever. Build sustainable income through gradual progression. I am grateful to have met you Mary and ever since it’s being from one testimony to another

I’m really blessed to have Mrs Mary Cooper as my account manager. Since I started trading with Mrs Mary I have made much profits in just few weeks investment with Her. Mrs Mary is reliable and trust worthy kindly click her name to start trading

This has really changed my life for the better the only platform I can trust in terms of consistent income.
If you wanna learn how to make money from your smart phone without any discomfort click on the link below to get the proper guide.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m sharing this cos I’ve been blessed with her guidance and skills she has helped me achieved a lot financially from her platform in less than one week I’m so happy God bless you ma

I thought I should let y’all know about Mary Cooper too… you know good work deserves good recommendations check her out no pressure click on the profile below and contact her

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13860 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyles94.pages.dev

Through her trading platform I earned so much I don’t have to wait for my monthly pay anymore. I started trading with her few weeks ago and I promised to testify if it works out finally everything works as she promised. You can contact her if you’re interested

Who is allowing all these posts that have NOTHING to do with the subject of this page?

12 Likes

Go with the swim outfits! They’re made of fabric that is meant for playing in the water. Check out the shorts and a swim shirt. But I have to say I find it messed up that the girls can’t wear a one piece swimsuit and shorts while boys get a Tshirt and swim shorts.

Swim shirt like a rash guard and athletic shorts like the windbreaker material.

We fount this at Costco this year. The shorts have a liner just like a bathing suit and it’s all bathing suit material

2 Likes

How about a loose plastic poncho over their regular clothes they can wear just for this activity?

2 Likes

Bike shorts and a rash guard

2 Likes

Y shirt and a short pants and send extra clothes so she can change as soon as they finish playing it the water

Why is there an age limit on swimsuits if they’re all gonna be playing in water?

14 Likes

Things like these swim outfits

2 Likes

I would try to find her a tank top and shorts. The thinner the material the better.

Why can’t 3+ wear swimsuits I don’t get it?

6 Likes

We do basketball shorts and a tank top try it at home first see how she reacts

1 Like

Rash guard has very good sets for boys and girls plus it has spf protection

Why can’t they wear swim suits?! That’s pretty dumb.

4 Likes

What about a leotard? The shorts kind? Similar to a swimsuit. My girl use to prefer them over a swimsuit. Better coverage, fit and more comfortable she said :woman_shrugging:

My kid hatessss wet clothes. And I thought water play was little water toys until he came back soaked lol. I started to take my son’s swimsuit and water shoes and his teachers would change him.

Dont understand why they cant wear swimsuits as they’re going to have to get dried and changed whatever they wear…but maybe cycle shorts and a t shirt ?

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18036 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning511.pages.dev/

Everyone saying about sexual thoughts etc - it literally could be something as simple as in swim wear there’s less protection from the sun - so asking for them to wear full clothing like t shirt and shirts etc - adds more protection.

1 Like

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 20577 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarEarn197.pages.dev/

Stores like Academy sell kids “fishing shirts and shorts”. Or you can look up things like UPF Clothing and find them. They’re still the quick dry material and offer UV protection.

4 Likes

Ask someone there, I suspect you’ll at least need a PFD.

Basketball shorts and a UV shirt

Can’t wear swim suits? Why? I worked in childcare for 14 yrs. The kids were ALWAYS allowed to wear swim suits on water play day.

4 Likes

I would say that I agree with the “protection from the sun”, but they are letting the younger kids wear them? I would definitely call them and talk to them about your child’s needs. There are plenty of swimsuits that are similar to shorts and a t-shirt in the way they cover the body. I’d want them to explain why it was that way, because I hate wet clothes, too, and they can cause rashes and irritation, especially for little girls.

1 Like

I’m confused… why can’t 3+ wear swimsuits…? For water play? During the summer??

1 Like

They have the swim shirts! They dry super fast. That with some swim trunks!

Im a little confused about the guidelines. But you could get a swim shirt and then trunks. There’s a ton of options on Amazon and Walmart and target usually have some too.

nickers and t shirt?

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 22040 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarEarn247.pages.dev/

What about the work out sets? They’re made of a spandex type material, it’s dry quick

I’d do a swim suit. It’s shorts and a rash guard shirt. They look like regular clothes but swim material.

nylon clothes work better if you are getting wet

Preschool Teacher and we just changed them into swimsuits and back into clothes on swim day all age groups I’ve done some wear bike shorts swim shorts and a t boys and girls swim suits and shorts or t shirts and shorts too

Get a swim shirt and swim shorts! I don’t see then saying anything with that. It’s clothing but ment for water!

I just think it’s ridiculous that they just can’t wear a swim suit. Maybe make a guideline line that it has to be one piece but like come on it’s summer it’s hot as ever outside and running around in wet clothes causes horrible rashes between their legs. Just let kids be kids

Quick dry shorts and uv rash guard - dry quickly tell her it’s special bathing suit and tell them it’s regular clothes. Good luck!