What causes bleeding between periods?

Is it normal to only have a period for a day, or two during each cycle? Could it indicate anything I should be concerned about? It’s only been happening for the last six months or so…

2 Likes

Everybody is different, but sudden changes like that may be worth getting checked out. Personally, I’ve never heard of that. Are you in pain at all? I would call your family doctor or OB/GYN.

Definitely get an appointment. Could be anything really. I had it happen once to me, turns out I have a slightly underactive thyroid. That was the only “symptom” I had.

Lots of things could cause that a lot not so great most easy would be its a hormone change but then u gotta ask why would that happen hence the doctor

I bleed during ovulation, which is actually a normal thing apparently. It’s annoying but since I want another kid like I want a hole in the head it’s a good indicator to tell my husband to keep his hands to himself.

3 Likes

Doctor would have that answer

1 Like

Call your doctor office about that

1 Like

Yes I would definitely get an appointment I had the problem that my period quit for a whole year and when I went and had my yearly check up it was the doctor said probably because my hormones were high I was supposed to go to another doctor but I never did and the past year I’ve only had one and that was in December but it was bad so I guess my hormones are still messed up so it could be something so I would get it checked out

My friend, and her daughters and I have all been getting our periods sooner than a month sometimes since the pandemic began. Google covid and your period. Could be from the stress of living through a pandemic.

Thats what happened to me when i stoped i was only 33 but havent had one in 36 years now