What causes blurry vision while pregnant?

I’m pregnant with my first child and was wondering if any other mamas had blurry blotches in there eyes. I’ve been getting them a lot lately I don’t go to my doctor for two weeks. Don’t know if it’s something I should be concerned for

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What causes blurry vision while pregnant?

While it should definitely be checked, pregnancy alone can change your vision. It’s not recommended to get a regular eye exam while pregnant. Maybe call after hours nurse and see what they say.

Blurry vision is a side effect of preeclampsia. Go see your OB sooner than 2 weeks.

Your blood pressure & blood sugar can both create blurry vision. I would head to the doctor as soon as you can.

It could be blood pressure, id be getting that checked

I had this and eye pain headaches and floaters and light sensitivity. Found out I have glaucoma. Go see an eye doctor. Not just the basic exam to get glasses.

High blood sugar comes to mind. Don’t wait two weeks. If you have to wait, try and eat as little sugar as you can and small meals until then, no fruit juice, to try and keep your sugar levels healthy.

Blood pressure or blood sugar

Call and inform your drs today they will want you in

High blood pressure low blood sugar.