What causes irregular periods?

Fan Question

-Krista✨

Sorry this is a bit lengthy but stick with me and help a Momma out lol!
My fiance and I are TTC. We have used no protection since June 19th. I had my period from June 21-27. On July 4th I had light cramping and on July 7th I had very light pink spotting so I assumed it was implantation bleeding…BUT I continued the same spotting all day on the 8th and then started more of a period like flow and color from June 9th-10th. Yesterday, the 11th, it was like the bleeding would be like a period and then it would go completely away for a few hours and then come back and go away again but it was like a burgundy color…same thing today…I have had a period like bleed (burgundy color) like twice today but that’s it and I had a pain in my lower left side near my ovary a few hours ago. I don’t know what is going on because my period isn’t due for 2 weeks and implantation bleeding or ovulation bleeding is nothing like this. I am so confused! Anybody been through a similar thing? My doctor can’t see me until August 1st and it’s not really an ER emergency…I’m just concerned really.

3 Likes

Get checked it could be a tubal pregnancy if the ovary pain continues go to the ER immediately.

4 Likes

Call your doctor right now.

4 Likes

My friend went thru this and she kept having regular bleedings. Little did she know she was 3 months pregnant, but her pregnancy was high risk. You should take a test & go to the doctor even if your regular doctor isn’t available.

1 Like

Go to the hospital and get check NOW. you maybe have an ectopic pregnancy which could be life threatening

4 Likes

I think you should take a pregnancy test as a good first step. If you have severe pain or extreme lightheadedness or fainting-I think those are the signs of an emergency situation.