What causes late periods but negative tests?

I am 11 days late for my period. I took a pregnancy test 7 days ago and it came back negative. I’ve recently moved at the beginning of March and have been under a lot of stress. I don’t know if that’s playing a part in it. And I also had a really bad uti that was in my kidneys at the beginning of this month as well. And last month my period was extremely light like I basically only spotted for 2 days then was done for a day and then spotted again. I stopped my birth control patch like 3-4 months ago so I don’t know if my periods are just being weird or what’s going on I need advice please?!!!

1 Like

You could take another test or see your doctor.

2 Likes

The patch birth control messed mine up instead of having it every month i have it like every 3 to 4 months 💁

We on Facebook cannot diagnose or give any sane advice except to go to the doctor

1 Like

Um. Take another test

Could be too soon give it s couple days again and take the test

There was a huge recall on birth control pills,

Why do so many women know they should go to their doctor but end up looking for advice here? I’m serious, we all know that going to the doctor is the correct approach but why survey our health?

2 Likes

Take another test. If it’s still negative, make an appointment with your doctor. I went off the birth control patch, had 2 cycles and got pregnant. I got a positive 3 days before my period was due though