What causes nausea while pregnant?

I am 38 +1 and the last few days I’ve been feeling nauseous, waking up un middle of the night feeling like I need to puke , this morning just now I feel terrible and I have to work lol a few shifts left. I spend a lot of time in bathroom esp. At night . And having contractions on and off, super strong ones… anything think the real deal is coming ? My dr. Isnt in the office till mid next week because of Holiday . But I have. Y baga packed… any ideas ?? I have been having problems with siantic nerve since about 28 weeks and have just gotten worse he has deff dropped extremely low since about 36-37 weeks and have major pain and pressure since then my dr is going to check my cervix next week for sure ! The contractions dont stay but when they do come there super strong and sharp, I havbt had any yet today at work but last couple days they have came and went also I checked my cervix and it’s open pretty good and squishy?? I’ve been having discharge like crazy now too

2 Likes

I’d go get checked out at the hospital. But that’s just me.

4 Likes

Start counting contractions. If they stay close and are getting closer together than I would phone my drs office.

Go to the hospital sounds like baby mite make an early appearance. Best of luck

1 Like

Each time i went into labor my ob wasnt available for diff reasons lol I got who was on call. Sounds like you could be close, and knowing what your dilation is is important whether contractions are at the right pattern or not. I had strong consistent contractions 3 mins apart w one pregnancy, it slowed down but they kept me due to where I was dilated.
Definitely go In to be checked out. If your obisnt there their is always someone to help you.

I’m 38 and this post is my life :sob: I just went in a few days ago and dilated to a 5 and still went home :sob::pregnant_woman:t2: I’m just waiting for my water to break or contractions so bad I can’t stand them!

1 Like

I’m due in two days and this is literally me rn🙃 last week I was only dilated 1 but I feel like my water low-key tore just a lil? But I’m just waiting til the contractions get worse to go in

1 Like