What could be going on with my daughters teeth?

So my daughter has had all her teeth since 3years old… tonight as we are brushing her teeth she was crying in pain. So we stopped… I looked in her mouth to see what’s going on… & she’s got a tooth coming out in the back lower part… could this be permanent teeth eruption?? * I’m calling her dentist in the AM.

6 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What could be going on with my daughters teeth?

How old is she now? Could be first molars…

1 Like

Sounds like her molars are coming in and nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Yep, sounds like molars.

1 Like

Just her 3 year old molars.

2 Likes

Did you forget we get molars :woozy_face:

1 Like

l get paid over $ 185 per hour w­o­r­k­i­n­g from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18610 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits1353.pages.dev/

1 Like

Seeming you said she has all her teeth already (I would assume you mean her molars too), assuming she hasn’t lost any teeth yet (and you would notice that) I would say it’s not her permanent teeth yet.

In the back of the mouth (did you mean right up the back, where the bottom and upper jaw meet?), would make me think she’s getting her wisdom teeth (while extremely, extremely rare it could still happen I would think)

Your dentist would be the best person to tell you what’s going on but and they would be able to keep an eye out for possibly getting her wisdom teeth early)

Sounds like molars and that’s normal age to get them. That’s what my 3yo is currently getting herself. She had the same problem but wouldn’t let me see so took her to dentist and that’s what it was.

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17853 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingOption174.pages.dev/

1 Like