What could be going on with my son?

Please take him to a phychiatist to be evaluated. I’m not a Dr so I’m not 100% sure but I feel like he’s acting this way because he’s seeking a close relationship he sees his brother having with his father. He needs that special 1 on 1 relationship his brother has with their father. You can’t give it to him because you have to share yourself between your boys. IF I’m right, not saying I am, seek a professionals opinion, possibly getting him a mentor like a big brother/sister, adopted grandparent could help. Just becareful. People are crazy these days.

1 Like

Little guy has anxiety. Poor baby! My nephew was like that and always talked about not wanting to die. They put him on medicine and it worked. He’s 17 now and nothing bothers him lol. I know some moms don’t want medication for their kids, and that’s ok too. That’s just my experience. Prayers for this little guy though :heart:

1 Like

My last salary was $ 17114 for working 22 hours a week online. My sister’s friend now has an average of 16,ooo a month and works about 2o hours a week. I couldn’t believe how easy it was when I tried.

Check This >>>> https://bucolic-sunshine-2ccf5f.netlify.app/

let him choose his food hell get over this he just want attition now because of dad leaving just roll w it

1 Like

in Last month i have received $ 19776 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought l’d be able to do lt but my buddy ma­kes over $ 1­8525 a month do­ing thls and she convlnced me to try. The posslblllty wlth thls ls endless.

Hop Over This: https://sensational-faun-7b02d5.netlify.app/

The divorce is going to be hard on him, its a whole lot of change happening quickly. Best is reassurence a lot that you will be there. His world has turned upside, he is going to be extra clingy for a while until he adjusts. A good counsler could really help him.

6 Likes

take your son to a child therapist, !!!

10 Likes

Poor little soul is scared to lose any one or any thing else, the pain of divorce is too much for him you need to get him help to talk about his feelings and reassure him, do a search on Children and Divorce support information

8 Likes

in Last month i have received $ 20489 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy ma­kes over $ 19638 a month do­ing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This: https://gilded-syrniki-0a240e.netlify.app/

1 Like

Please have him see a therapist

3 Likes

He needs counseling for sure, your separation is effecting him and this is how he’s dealing with it.

3 Likes

in Last month i have received $ 20679 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy ma­kes over $ 20749 a month do­ing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://bucolic-cheesecake-2cfd46.netlify.app/

1 Like

Anxiety. Change. Stress.

4 Likes

I went through a phase like this as a child. It was caused from anxiety and ptsd. Therapy is what helped me as a child.

4 Likes

in Last month i have received $ 20642 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19638 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://lambent-treacle-46f71c.netlify.app/

1 Like

Good day everyone sorry for posting here without your conscent I have just been credited from this platform so I decided to share it with my friends and everyone here so that you too can also join and benefit from it, join the platform and testify too.
you will surely come back and thank me for appreciation. get in touch with Mrs mrs Lisa jennifer by clicking on the links below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

2 Likes

I’m very excited earning a lot of money from home through cryptocurrency investment, my life has been a blessing knowing such genius and reliable account manager who guide me through bitcoin trading investment. I start with little capital investment with Mrs Lisa jennifer,she is the right person you need when it comes to trading with full login access to monitor your profit, thank you mam for your trust throughout my investment I’m full with joy. Click on the name below message her and start earning.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs Lisa jennifer this is the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the name below :point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I am still smiling its been so beneficial trying some one new, the step I take was more better and now I can smile to the bank, God bless you for helping the poor🤲Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

1 Like

Therapist, sounds like dad’s leaving may have made some abandonment issue type stuff

1 Like

My oldest did that but he has autism he would color a piece of paper and then would roll it up and carry it everywhere he would even sleep with it