What could cause pain in the public area?

It’s hardly a “public area”. Unless it is for this individual?

1 Like

The baby is likely positioning in preparation for childbirth. The baby’s head is probably putting pressure on the pubic bone.

You’re likely dilated. That happened with my first and I was at a 4.

Good old lightning crotch is what my mom says

With something this important always go to your Dr about concerns you have. Just like everyone is saying.

Extra weight/pressure in that area. It’s normal.

Baby is in position and ready to go.

1 Like

Probably baby sitting on that sciatic nerve and the lower baby gets the more I find pain happens like a jolt of pain like idk pain lighting in your crotch butt… pregnancy pains suck

I agree ligament pain. They make a maturity belt for pregnant women.

2 Likes

I’d find a doctor. Can never be to cautious.

2 Likes

why not ask your dr ???

Baby is in position for birth. Pushing on a nerve, is it a boy? They can be pains, lol.

Your body is preparing for child birth your hips are separating and baby is getting in position

Pressure from baby to get ready to come down the birth canal!

Call your doctor!! Could be so many different things…

1 Like

Call your doctor or go to we just to be on safe side

2 Likes

You are close enough to deliver safely. Ligament pain, Braxton Hicks…

I’m guessing it’s the baby laying on a nerve. But check with your OB/GYN

Consult with a doctor, not people on FB.

3 Likes

I am a nurse call your Dr sounds like nerve pain.

Public bone is splitting so you can safely give birth

Call the doctor, better to know from them👍

Call your doctor , everybody’s different.

All this pain is your body getting ready to deliver your beautiful blessing. Good luck mommy. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy

That’s labor pains I’d call your dr

Your pelvic bones start to shift makeing room for birth,I gave birth to 7 children now grown,last two weeks so hard to walk and so much pressure down there,helps to sleep on your side with a pillow between your legs at night

Ask your doctor not social media

Baby pressing on a nerve! Preparing for birth

Get a maturity belt.

I had the same. It’s just the pressure of the baby.

Please ask your doctor. You need professional advice.

Your pelvic bones are probably spreading to make room for the baby to push through.

1 Like

go to bed and put your feet up and relax as much as you can and first thing in the morning call you dr. - retired r.n, here - call doctor

See your dr immediately

1 Like

My sister just got diagnosed with this

The baby might be laying on a nerve

Could be that you call it your public area…:smirk:

It pressure…
Normal I am about to have this baby

Why go to social media about this!!! How about you Doctor who knows what he’s talking about.

Probably your body preparing for birth. Tell your Doc.

Shouldn’t you be asking your doctor this

Ask ur Dr. this is ur child. Don’t be foolish and rely on asking on FB.

Being 38 wks pregnant. Call your dr

Sounds like labor started…congratulations

Pressure. The baby may be dropping into place!

Sounds like round ligament pain

You’re 38 weeks pregnant.

Ask your dr silly not facebook

Public Area ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t ask for medical advice on Facebook! Talk to your doctor.

1 Like

Ask a doctor get one!

1 Like

Don’t you have a Dr? Wouldn’t that be who you should be asking these personal things? What is wrong with people?

10 Likes

Any public area could cause pain if your nervous…

1 Like

Sounds normal, your hips are widening for birth, I had pubic pain with all 3 of my babies

Go and talk to your obstetrician

See your doctor. No one here is a doctor.

Could be the onset of labour

Pelvic girdle dysfunction

Get a life miss spell chek

go to hospital like now

Siotic nerve.lol spelling

Hey …Go TO YOUR DOCTOR!

Call your OB not facebook!!

I’d go get checked to be safe

talk to your dr. not the internet

Always consult your doctor.

I’m 26 weeks and it’s the most pain I’ve ever felt! It’s terrible it kills to roll over in bed or get up, and sometimes even walk!

Broken crotch syndrome

Talk to your Dr and have them check your b-hole… I had a hemorrhoid went I went into labor with my son, and the pressure of him coming down through my canal with his big head was so hard, he cracked me through a hemorrhoid between the wall of my b-hole and the inside skin, and I was cracked all the way through to my butt bone. We couldn’t figure out what the problem was while I was in labor, all I could do was scream and cry cause the pain hurt so bad. My 4th week check up after I told my ob the pain I was having and he checked me and he felt the crack, I had to live off of stool softeners and laxitives and vaseline and hemorrhoid cream for about a month till it healed properly so I could go to the back normally

I carried my daughter very low toward the end of my pregnancy and had pains in my pelvic area only when I would stand up so I asked the dr he said it’s because she is pressing on nerves down there.

My pelvis separated about 8 weeks before my last child was due…it was the way he was positioned…I went 6 weeks like until I had him! I was in excruciating pain…I would call your doctor for a check up

Sounds like the baby is sitting in your pubic bone. If you have an exercise ball try sitting in that at different times during the day or while watching TV. Put a pillow between your knees while in bed on your side and change from left to right side periodically. This will help to move the baby. Watch for signs of labor or water breaking. Congratulations!

it the weight of the baby pressing down on the bone and seeing you are fall along the little one is getting ready for delivery

It’s just pressure and the weight of the baby it’s so sore and painful what used to help me was to put a pillow between my legs at night time it eases it a lot the best of luck with the bundle of joy x

Nerve being pressed by pregnancy standing or walking increases pressure

So that’s what you have to read offer?

oh, don’t be such a snob…if you can’t help her, keep your snide remarks to yourself!!

It’s your body preparing to give birth…

I don’t think any of us on here are doctors. My advice, call the doctor.

I would suggest you make an appointment with your ob/gyn doctor immediately!!

Why don’t you ask your doctor rather than put that question to FB :woman_facepalming:

Public area…hahaha!

look up SPD (pregnancy) as well. I swear it’s what I had with my 3/4. Absolutely horrible. I couldn’t walk

Jalyn Hopper. Go and get yourself something to do besides worrying about someone spelling. If you didn’t understand you should have skipped