What could cause pelvic pain and discharge?

Sounds like your PH is way off balance. It could be so many things. I wouldn’t prolong anything. See if you can get in with your GYN. Ask to be out on a cancellation list. The pelvic pain could be anything also. Sometimes you can get pain that’s radiating from somewhere else. Follow your gut feeling whether you feel like you need to be seen sooner. Yes, partners can cause disruption with our PH. Please take care of yourself.

Go get tested for Chlamydhia and Trychlomaniosis

2 Likes

Sounds like infection of some sort. Definently get checked as soon as possible

1 Like

Not trying to throw your partner under the bus. I would get a full STD panel done. Just to rule out what may be the obvious cause. If it’s not anything along those lines. Honey. Get to a Dr and find out what’s going on with your body. You don’t want anything to get any worse. It’s ok to make sure you take care of yourself. Especially when you take care of many. You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of you. :blush:

1 Like

Std someone is not faithful. You need a pap and to be checked for all stds. If not it will lead into a more serious infection.

Pelvic inflammatory disease???

Untreated STD turning into pelvic inflammatory disease… go to urgent care or ED if you can’t see your primary… your fertility is at risk

3 Likes

oh honey, green discharge is for sure infection. I’d say std or sti. the problem with waiting to see if those go away, is that it can lead to all sorts of permanent, irreversible damage. scarring, blockage of fallopian tubes, pain infertility, PID which you do not want… go to ED if you can. stay on top of primary care follow-ups. ED physicians can test you and start treating you for all the potential causes immediately before your results to come back from the lab.

I would present at the hospital and get tested. Sounds like an infection of some sort. Doesn’t have to mean an std but get tested rule them out. Good luck.

1 Like

Any type of Green usually means infection. Definitely get in sooner. Urgent care if possible.

Call your MD back and get in sooner.

Go to clinic as soon as possible.

Dont wait. That’s something serious. Waiting can cause PID. Which can affect fertility later on. I’d head on over to the ER right now. Warm wishes♡

Bacterial vaginosis Dr. usually prescribes Flagyl for it.

Probably BV but more likely and STD need treatment asap, antibiotics will clean it up :heart:

Go to the ER if you can’t get an appointment any sooner! This could mean all sorts of things, but it needs to be taken care of sooner rather than later.

STD go to doctor and husband should be checked and treated as well

1 Like

Sounds like an infection of some sort could be BV or a really bad bladder infection

Or ya maybe an untreated STD you should just go into urgent care if you can’t get an apt sooner

You seem to have an std

Endometriosis…I had that but I did not get green discharge go to dr asap

Definitely an std get it checked

Possible std need a swab done and antibiotics :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Go to the ER that sounds like some serious Pelvic Inflammatory Disease

They’ll give you a shot that will kill the pain and start you on antibiotics

1 Like

Sounds like pelvic inflammatory disease but it could be a number of things. I would go to the ER. If that is what you have I know how awful that kind of pain is. They can help.

1 Like

I suggest contacting Planned Parenthood for STD testing they can often getvyou in the same day.

1 Like

STD! Go to the hospital or urgent care

Sounds like an infection of some sort, I would definitely go to a doctor ASAP. You should never have a green discharge coming from your lady part!

Sounds like Endometriosis and BV

Antibiotics can affect this

Women get all kinds of infections down there! Definitely sounds like an infection that needs antibiotic treatment. Go to the gynecologist or your doctor. I PROMISE they’ve heard it all and deal with these infections very often. Please don’t wait.

It sounds like an STI

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.

E-coli infection. That is why its green. U need to call the gyn stat

Yes go to planned parenthood if your doctor cant see you. Women get all kinds of infections and unpleasant things down there.

Sounds like gonorrhea or chlamydia

Sounds like STI. Also the UTI and other infections can be passed from partner to partner. So there’s a good chance one of your partners has passed them to you.

Worked for a GYN for many years. The discharge you describe could be several different infections. For sure need to see a doc for definitive diagnosis and treatment.

Sounds like bv. Easily treated with an over the counter med