What curly hair products should I use on my toddler?

My 14 month old has curly hair in the back and I’m wondering what products I can use in his hair to keep them healthy. He has my hair which means if they are brushed out, it’s turns into

3 Likes

Use a wide tooth comb instead of a brush in the bath, while hair is still wet. Leave in conditioner is always a good idea or a curl/frizz cream or oil. I use Dove oil therapy shampoo and conditioner.

I use aussie kids with my two toddlers, both have curly hair and its works great for them

I use deva curls products on my hair. But really I just like to avoid alcohol and silicon ingredients. I brush cream into my curls while they are really wet. Then I crunch gel into it. Once dry it’s crispy and I run my fingers through lightly until I have the desired amount of body. If it’s rainy out, I need more gel :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

We use Aussie products. They have a really great curl oil, that helps prevent the matted frizz of dry curls.

I use the African American products for my girls curls. Works better then anything and keeps the hair so healthy. Walmart for example will usually have a section of the hair care product isle dedicated to just those type of hair products

2 Likes

Aveeno Kids Shampoo and Conditioner they have them specifically for Curly Hair…:blush:

We use Cantu hair products. Shampoo conditioner leave in conditioner and detangler. Wide tooth comb. My 2 year old has lots of tight curls.

Johnson and Johnson has a baby curl shampoo and hair cream I loved when my girl was a baby now we only use plant base shampoo and conditioner

just use a really good conditioner that moisturizes and nourishes curly hair a 14 month old baby does not need hair products

3 Likes

I use in my hair and my 1yr olds leave in conditioner after we shower works great holds very well

We all have curly hair in our household but my husband, I use the dove products in my 14 month old sons hair and his curls stay fresh all day long !

coconut oil or cream is amazing for curls put in damp hair after washing or baby lotion x

Aveeno shampoo and conditioner for curly kids