What did you pack in your hospital bag?

soundsystem to boost your music playlist create your environment

1 Like

Phone charger, deodorant, bathroom stuff, comfy clothes, clothes for the baby!

I am writing this short post as a testimony to the services I have been receiving from Mama shamina in the past three years. I live in Eastern Cape, and I accidentally learned about Mama shamina’s website (well, if that was a coincidence at all). I will not go into very details about the spiritual work performed for me, however, I will be very happy if you find my testimony genuine and honest, as it is being written at this very moment with the same feel and intentions. Prior to contacting Mama shamina, +27673785858 . I have literally wasted a lot of time on various readings, spells, all kinds of spiritual work, only to be left in tears after realizing that all the promises were just that promises, and my situation had not moved forward one inch. At that time, as I said, I learned about the website. I was hesitating, because I have worked with time wasters thus far, but being desperate as I was – I closed my eyes again and decided to give it a try.
I must admit I did not like my first required reading from Mama shamina . This was because I have been told facts I did not want to hear. I thought that one particular detail mentioned on this occasion was way beyond possible. Despite the difficulty of my situation, Mama agreed to work on my case. Months later, after my spiritual prayer had been made, and the work was still ongoing, I found out about this single detail – imagine the shock and surprise – how could Mama shamina ever know this? I have never mentioned it in my letters, I never hinted at it… This only made me believe and appreciate the way she works even more. I have used Mama shamina’s services for different areas of my life. Some were amazingly successful, some were less successful. I cannot stress enough the importance of keeping positive, despite the fact that things may not seem good on your end. Trust me Mama shamina would never accept to work on a case which she cannot improve. What’s more she will tell you that, straight up! You need to follow instructions by Mama shamina as easy as that (and trust me you can do it, it will take you 5 minutes of your time daily).
I will be using Mama shamina’s services again, for sure. I still need to sort several things up, and I need that extra ‘push’. In my own personal opinion (and mind you, I have tried probably 10 different casters and sought opinion from another 20 prior to contacting Mama – Mama shamina is the only real deal, the only ‘proper’ caster there is that can be found on the internet. Mind you, she is also available for meetings in person.Her spells indeed work. I promise you will see the difference very soon.
Thank you Mama – my gratitude goes beyond any words. I wish you realize one day the impact of your emails, the feedback and suggestions. They are calming, yet inspiring, yet comforting – I dare say – lifesavers –when things seem really really bad.
Keep believing. In case you also need solutions to your problems in life please feel free to call or Whatsapp Mama on +27673785858

Chris Martinez are you a female? Cant wear tampons after giving birth.dumbass.

Extension cord for phone charger

:two_hearts: :hugs: :tulip: :droplet: :tulip: :kissing_closed_eyes:
:point_right::ok_hand: onukesugku :banana::sweat_drops:
:point_right::ok_hand: cgbdzpvvxp :banana::sweat_drops:
:champagne: :nerd_face: :heart_eyes_cat: :cupid: :sweat_drops: :rose: :beer:

An extra long cord phone charger

I didnt use a 3rd of what I took! Because I was only in for 12 hours, if that, and I didnt overpack anyway. I took 3 baby vests, 3 onesies, a blanket, nappies and wipes for baby, also took bubble bath and wash things for him (didnt need) as they tell you not to rush 1st bath. I took a couple nighties for me and 3 sets of clothes (only needed one of each) and to be honest ended up falling asleep in the hospital gown anyways! Classy lady I am but hey ho! Took snacks, they were needed as I missed all the dinner time and breakfast meals, shower stuff for you and non drawing maternity pads, some people recommend normal sanity pads but I found them painful on stitches and the maternity pads not and cheaper in asda. Hairbrush for you I forgot mine and jeeze I was a scary Mary on the ride home!!! Lol all the best hun x

I forgot breastpads and when we were in for jaundice I had to stuff the the hand towel they provided in my bra lmao.

Bubble bath - the maternity unit had these massive baths for early stage. Shaving cream - I ended up needing a c-section. Disposable knickers in the largest size you can find.

Toothbrush and paste. For yourself and husband. Some fave snacks and bottle of drink (water, lemonade, what you like)

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME
Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 1 year, i v’e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Rissag Jaden from NEW YORK about a spell caster named Dr AGBAKA. I contacted Rissag Jaden to confirm about how Dr.AGBAKA helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr AGBAKA for help. Dr AGBAKA assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr AGBAKA did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(Agbakaspelltemple@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2349052647861 if you seek his help. His Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, COVID19 VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

My husband left me for another girl, I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a particular testimony about this good Dr Agbaka help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I’m so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage email him at: Agbakaspelltemple @ gmail. com Simply contact the great “Dr Agbaka If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., do not cry anymore-contact this powerful spell caster now. Thank you Dr Agbaka for saving my broken relationships and brought my husband back to me!” email him at: Agbakaspelltemple @ gmail. com,you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp: +2349052647861…!!!