What do you do with your hair when you sleep?

NMR but kinda, what do you all put in your hair at night after a shower? I wake up with crazy hair in the morning and wish it was more manageable. Bonus point if you got wavy/curly hair. TIA

5 Likes

I put my hair in a French braid to sleep ,same for my daughters

My daughter has curls like her uncle nick. So far I’ve found braiding her hair after bath easiest! She’s 3. I have straight hair that will not curl for anything so it’s definitely been an adventure!

Put product in my hair and sleep on a silky pillowcase ( I use diva curl ultra defining gel)

I braid my hair a friend bought me some bonnets and I use a satin pillowcase it helps if I don’t do this my hair will end up in one big knot

1 Like

Bonnet ! Works wonders for my curly/ wavy hair

1 Like

I’m the hair bear bunch lol

Let it air dry first. Sleeping on wet hair isn’t good for your hair.

I let my hair air dry. Sleeping with wet hair causes damage. Can use a silk pillow case or a silk bonnet.

I braid mine sometimes but i always shower in the morning even if I showered before bed. I need it to wake up.

1 Like

Dry conditioner or I shea butter hair product of any kind ready I have really curly hair and those seem to work for me

Use a satin or silk pillow case!

3 Likes

I loosely braid my hair and use a silk bonnet

1 Like

1 of my babies hair… so far i have found that using a good quality shampoo over drug store does make a difference i started using my redken all soft on her to minimize funky morning hair the next day. Lightly braiding it and refreshing every day is really a must no matter what unfortunately she is not a kid that you can throw their hair in a ponytail on bad days she will come home looking like a big red cotton puff🥹 i do use the Garnier fruitise spray gel and deep conditioner every day to keep her hair placed and usually opt for a half up hair do with the back refreshed daily.

My hair is so long and thick I have to put it up in a bun, but that causes breakage, so if you don’t have to I wouldn’t, try silk pillowcase and/or a silk head wrap

Get a satin or silk bonnet to sleep in.

2 Likes

Dry your hair before bed, braid it if long enough and get a silk sleeping bonnet.

1 Like

Bun! Wake up and go with lovely curls too!!

Pineapple those curls/waves and sleep on silk.

Nevermind the product plug. I just chose this info graphic for easy steps on how to pineapple

My daughter has curly fine hair but alot of it. Leave in conditioner every night

Arqumi Pack of 2 Satin Sleeping Bonnet, Large Satin Sleep Bonnet with Long Strap, Adjustable Sleep Cap Hair Bonnet for Women & Men, Black+Purple Amazon.com
Not necessarily this brand. But I recently ordered a silk hair bonnet. I have long curly hair. I just pile it up in there (no hair tie) wet and it comes out in the morning pretty good

Sleep bonnet plus silk pillowcase.

Follow the curly girl method for more manageable curls generally x

Kevin Murphy leave in conditioner. Also let your hair air dry before going to bed , sleeping on wet hair is really damaging. And try a silk pillowcase

Pineapple your hair and either use a satin pillow case or wear a satin lined cap.