What do your toddlers sleepn on at the babysitters?

I have a 2.5 yr old that is outgrowing her pac-n-play for nap time at the sitters. What do you guys use for your toddlers to sleep on if not at home?

3 Likes

You can buy a kindergarten mat, one of the kids couches, portable kids cot, sleeping bag. I’d look around on amazon

At a daycare they would sleep on a cot or mat. You can buy them online or at target even.

Make a pallet in the floor with some blankets and a pillow like they did when we were kids. Cheap and comfy.

1 Like

hiccapop Inflatable Toddler Travel Bed with Safety Bumpers | Portable Blow Up Mattress for Kids with Built in Bed Rail - Teal Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NDNB3R5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_WnMyEbYE2VMC9

Sleeping bags with a pillow

My clients usually just bringing a pillow and a blanket and I let their kids nap on my couch. It’s a big sectional

1 Like

My 4 year old sleeps in the play pen still it’s takes a lot of grow a playpen.

I got a toddler cot at Walmart for $25. It was awesome until my son kinda ruined it by jumping on it.

1 Like

If it is at a friend or family’s house … they nap in one of their bed’s. If it is a babysitter or child care center, they should have cots for children to sleep on.

1 Like

Daycare has little cots id use those

1 Like

My son is at a home daycare. He’s 3 and doesn’t nap usually. But sometimes he crawls up onto the couch there and has a nap.

1 Like
1 Like

They sell cots at Walmart for about $25-$30 with the blanket

1 Like

I used one of these for my daughter

3 Likes

I got this on amazon as a top matress for my sons toddler bed bed he ended up using it as like a travel matress he loved it!!

1 Like

A pallet on the floor and now that my kids are teenagers they still make pallets on the floor instead of laying in their bed sometimes! The other day that even made a Fort out of sheets and chairs and slept under it!!!

1 Like

Usually a few comforters folded up on the floor…you can always get a cot or mat online.

1 Like

I have cots that I got from Walmart. That have removable covers and are pretty comfy.

1 Like

The kinder mats! For when they go to pre-k some kindergartens still use em. I just put a blanket on it so my kid wouldn’t sleep directly on the cold plastic matt

1 Like

I use to have the paw patrol pull out couch I use to take to family members houses for my kids it pulls out to a bed on the floor super easy to move around

1 Like

My kids I watch use those kiddy couches.

A toddler sleep sack/sleeping bag with attached pillow

Sleeping bag and pillow

A bed or pallet on the floor.

I use an old yoga mats and comforters folded on top. My girl’s (2 yo and 3 yo that I watch) love them. Easy to wash incase of accidents

I put my daycare kids on a blanket pallet on my living room floor! One of them has a soft blankie from home. I have lots of pillows and blankets though

Snag a fold away cot they sell them at Walmart

Ideal for sleepovers at family or friends, or for taking on holiday
Air-filled comfort mattress with plush pillow section
Includes super soft built in sleeping bag style cover
Cover is removable and machine washable
Quick and easy inflation / deflation of air bed, foot pump included
Fully portable, folds into its own integral travel bag

This was what I used.

1 Like

Sew 4 pillow cases together… fold easy and is super comfy… my 8 yr old loves his that his nanny made…

Shouldn’t that be the sitters problem?

A cot or a sleeping bag

I am so happy to share this wonderful testimony thank you Dr Madini for the help you redeem to me I will be forever grateful now my ex lover is back to me and everything’s alright if you are passing through relationship or marriage problem email Dr Madini via spiritualmadiniopa@gmail. com reach him on whatsapp or call +2349026948490 Dr Madini love spell will help you in your relationship or marriage

1 Like

Sleeping bag is what they use at a lot of daycares. Or little cots but sleeping bag can go in a backpack for easy travel