What helps with muscle pain while pregnant?

I am 19 weeks pregnant with my second. The muscles in my stomach are so sore and hurting a lot. My doctor told me that it is because i have been pregnant before and the muscles were stretched out then and getting stretched out more. What are some tips and tricks that other mommas with more than 1 pregnancy find that helped with the belly pain?

1 Like

Icyhot Walmart brand is my go to for muscle ache and believe it or not, nerve itch and bug bites. Not sure if you can use while pregnant but it would be worth checking out. The roll on is the best! Good luck.

Get your significant other to massage your belly with oil :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s feels nice.
Or baths :bath:

Magnesium!!! Rub or spray! It works so so good!

A belly support band. Something with heavy duty velcro. It takes the weight off the muscles being stretched. And remember your kegels. :ok_hand:

get a maternity girdle
I know it sounds old fashioned but it really helps!

Magnesium lotion should help. I’ve used the 8 sheep’s version for both my pregnancies. It has a coconut oil consistency but it helps with all kinds of aches and pains. Especially those dang Charlie horses that creep up in the middle of the night when you’re dead asleep. This was the only thing that cured them and upon contact at that.

Belly band and soaking in an Epsom salt bath helps greatly!!! I’ve had 4 babies, and the pain got worse with each one. These were tricks that helped me.