What helps with teething?

What helped y’all with teething? So far the only thing that has helped a little for me has been rubbing his gums with a wash cloth, and baby Tylenol, we tried orajel tablets (I didn’t realize they were tablets and not gel) they dissolved fine in his mouth but they didn’t seem to help, he slept tonight wayyy better then last night but he stills wakes up after like every hour, it’s currently 7am and he’s been up since 5am I’m tired I just want him to go to sleep for a little longer so I can sleep

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What helps with teething?

bonjella for kids. numbs… or if it s nice day get one of those toy things with wate rin them and put in freezers l

Clove oil you can make your own by crushing up whole clove or making a simple paste with water and rub on gums works like magic

Make your husband watch then so you can sleep

2 Likes

Find you a Amber Necklace or Bracelet

Wet face washers and put them in the freezer. My little boy had great relief by sucking and chewing on them

I used pacifiers from the freezer and would just rotate them

I rubbed my kids gums with captain Morgan’s and gave them ibuprofen. Please don’t use orajel it makes it harder for the teeth to come thru. It hardens their gums

Mine has to have Tylenol and Motrin every 4 hours. Alternate…. Keep binks/pacifiers handy. My son has to have those to chew on. Frozen toys they can chew on works great also. And I got organic teething gel that works great.

Try clove oil even on the outside of the skin. Like other people said alternating Tylenol and Motrin. Look into different teething and chewing toys that can be frozen. Lots of people are skeptics but we use the amber teething necklaces until our kids are about 5. They do help at least they did for my kids and you could tell when they weren’t wearing them too.

Wet wash cloth frozen in a baggie pull out and baby can chew on it.

wet a wash cloth and freeze it let him Chew on it . If that don’t work dip your finger in alcohol and rub it on his gums.

1 Like

With my own Children and Daycare Children because I did Daycare for 26 years after my Children are already grown, I bought cheap and tough steak. And cook them in the pan with butter and a little soy sauce to taste. I put the child in the high chair and let him/her bite that and suck the juice during the day. They can do that for hours until the steak turn white. The child is satisfied and at night they go to sleep good. You stay with the child while he/she’s biting the steak just in case the child get a piece of it.

This is the best one, natural too. My life saver.

They have pacifiers with a mesh pouch you can put frozen fruit in, it’s messy but it helps. Teething rings from the freezer, baby Tylenol, and lots of love. My daughter got like 6 teeth one after another and was miserable for months and had a hard time sleeping during it, just gotta try to keep them comfortable

2 Likes

I am making $400 every day for doing online work from home. i just received my 4th payment of previous month of $13843. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $14654 per month but now i see how it works.

Info Here >>> https://millionsworth308.pages.dev/

Motrin helps more then tylenol

I just got paid $6707 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 13986 her first m0nth. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://SmartJob572.pages.dev

Teething rings you keep in the fridge. Check it is a teething problem and if it doesn’t seem to be getting better go see a Dr. Turned out mine had an allergy.

I’m sorry he’s having such a tough time. My daughter when she was teething showed no signs except excess drool. She slept and ate the same, but then again she can have a double ear infection and also show no signs except a fever

A little whiskey run on the gums

With my daughter I have a baby toothbrush. It’s a silicone one not an actual brush. I put gel on that and she chomps away. Loves it. As far as sleep I give Tylenol before bed. I like Motrin better cause it’s good for inflammation but if medicine is wearing off just gonna have to go w it till it’s over. I do put more gel on her when she wakes up like that and sometimes a bottle for comfort and she goes back to sleep. Out of all 3 kids she’s really bad w the teething.

Frozen waffles were what helped my son through it. You can’t just leave them unattended while they are chewing on them.

Rub a little bit of whiskey on his gums.

I just received $4765 for my work of previous week. my widow friend has 2 kids and she made over $12754 last month working on this. it feels awesome making so much income when people arounds you are working very hard for very less money. Details here.

Detail about this here. https://DollarSuccess470.pages.dev/

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Cormac Kinney who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Kinney for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Cormac. I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Cormac Kinney who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Kinney for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Cormac. I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Your insights Cormac Kinney- Redirecting... have showed me that where there is a will there is always a way. I was not ready to give in or experiment with things that are not known to me. But, your guidance and motivation have helped me in the direction that has also helped me a lot. I had a doubt in my mind regarding this, but thought otherwise when I got my first profit & registration bonus payment from your platform. There are not many wonderful people like you around who are so selfless in life. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me make that start. Thanks again Sir.