What is a good body shaper?

After having my son it’s so hard to get my body back. Do any of you have suggestions of extremely inexpensive body shapers that work well. I need some of my self confidence back.

2 Likes

I remember the days of grabbing my stomach and stuffing it down my underwear in the morning! :smile:

Don’t forget to do some exercises as you’ll lose muscle tone wearing the shapers. Check with your doctor before doing anything though. Sit ups are classic but you can also lie flat on the floor with your legs straight and lift just your head 8 times. Then lift your head and shoulders 8 times (you should be able to see your toes), then head, shoulders and upper back 8 times. If you need to rest 8 counts in between at first it’s OK. Plank position from yoga is also good, as are twists.

Breastfeeding does wonders in tightening things up if you’re able. But it took you 9 months to grow a baby; it’ll take a while to lose what I called my “Jell-O bag.”

I have gotten the ones from Walmart and I like them they aren’t miracle workers but they help smooth and hold and still comfortable to wearing daily. I feel like they have helped me post partum too. Baby is almost 5 months old.

These are the 3 I have and I just cycle them depending on what im wearing

Flexees Women’s Maidenform Cool Comfort Firm Romper W83055 Robot or human?

Maidenform Women’s Flexees Cool Comfort Firm Control Wear Your Own Bra Bodybriefer FL5004 Robot or human?

Maidenform Woman’s Flexees Cool Comfort Ultra Firm Romper FL0048 Robot or human?

I get them at like burlingtons or tj Maxx cause they are good ones for great prices

I love Tesco panties. I don’t know if you can get them though. Supermarket own brand stuff is excellent though. I suspect Walmart might be the place.

Try chair yoga. Or regular yoga. You can do it at home. Lots on YouTube