What is a good diaper brand that is bigger than a size 7?

Hi there, mamas! I’m in search of a good diaper brand for my daughter who is starting to outgrow her size 7 Huggies (nighttimes too). She’s not yet ready for potty training, so I need an alternative that will be comfortable and secure. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

Honestly pull-ups would be your best bet. You don’t have to be potty training for her to wear it. They’re comfortable and will fit nicely

Is she special needs? If so your insurance company may pay for them. You can still use pullups even if she isn’t ready to potty train.

We went straight to pull ups at 1.5 diapers weren’t cutting it anymore. Plus, they are way easier and hold up just as good

Pampers does make 8 but they’re usually hard to find. Pull ups would be easier

we switched to 2T pull-ups after size 7 but i’ve found that rascal and friends 7s are significantly bigger than any other brand size 7.

2 Likes

Goodnight pull-ups/walmart pull-ups are also comparable in my opinion. Super absorbent just like a diaper. They have sm/med which fit my son when he was too big for size 7s and then went up to size large. For reference he’s 4 years old, 52lbs, & in 6/7T clothes.

Pull ups! Ninjamas or Overnights work day and night for us. More comfortable than regular diapers, ready for when they potty train and they don’t rub when they’re running around.

Pampers Swaddlers has started a size 8 for 46 lbs and up.

We switched to pull ups after that they’re comfy and stretchy

Rascal and Friends pull-ups are the best

You need to toilet train your kid. At that size there is NO excuse

4 Likes