What is a good pork chop recipe?

Help Momma’s . Any good recipes for PORK CHOPS in the CROCKPOT? looking to impress my man, so need them to be good ! Never tried pork chops in the crock pot .

2 Likes

Put boneless chops in for 8 hours on low with water barley covering them. They’ll start falling apart then drain the water add bbq sauce and you have shredded pork for sandwich’s.

3 Likes

Put pork chops, cream of chicken, and cream of mushroom in crock pot. Let it cook all night or day whichever (I normally put in crock pot first thing in the am so they will be ready come supper time). They will fall apart when you take them out. It almost makes like a gravey too. Fix you some mashed potatoes and put that meat and gravely over the potatoes with some corn and cresant rolls. It is awesome and cheap!

5 Likes

Depending on the amount of chops you have. Put them in the crock pot with a can or two of cream of mushrooms soup, and a can or two of water. Add a onion seasoning mix and cook on low all day. They will fall apart when done. So good!

I’ve done a ranch seasoning packet with a can of cream of chicken with pork chops in the crock pot & they turned out really good to serve over rice or mashed potatoes.

1 Like

I put pork chops in the crockpot, use salt & pepper and some garlic powder, choped up onion and put 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and cook on high for 4-6 hours and serve with white rice or mashed potatoes… one of the house favorites!

Pork chops in a simple frying pan with stove top stuffing going in another little pan in the stove is my favorite meal. Dont kill yourself preparing an amazing meal. For me, it’s her effort and that she wants to spend time with me. Hell, a cold bowl of cereal and her wanting to spend time with me is the whole enchilada right there. I’ll even cook. Your simply wanting to do something this sweet is %99.999999 of it.

5 Likes

This one is absolutely amazing we didn’t have any left when I made it

Pork chops with apple pie filling and bbq sauce.

Pork chops, mushrooms, and chicken broth

Jack Daniels teriyaki marinade cook them in it with rice on the side

Pork chops in for 6 hours on low add 2 envelopes of onion soup mix,1 package dry brown gravy mix,1-12.75 can of cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup milk.Put over mashed potatoes,rice,or noodles (I use egg noodles)

Girrrrrrrrlllll, check out this one. This is the recipe I use and my family LOVES them. You can use the cornstarch to thicken it in the end, but we just let it cool a bit. That works perfectly, and then we eat it over mashed potatoes.

Pork chops , 1 packet dry Italian dressing and 3-4 tbsp brown sugar. Mix sugar and seasoning in bowl then coat each of the pork chops and place in crock pot add 1/4 c water or white wine… For an easy side wrap some baking potatoes with foil (after washing and poking holes) and place on top of the chops. Can even add veggies into a foil packet and pop ontop of potatoes. Cook about 6 hours on low.

Bonesless pork chops or tenderloin. 6-8 hrs on low depending on thickness. Season with salt and pepper, apple juice to cover, add minces garlic. 1 onion chopped, 2 apples peeled and chopped.

Brown pork chops by searing all sides in hot fry pan. Remove from pan. Add butter or margarine to pan, add rice from pkg Beef Rice a Roni. Brown it a little. Add water or beef broth & the season packet from rice a Roni. Stir. Set on low- medium heat. Add pork chops back into pan, cover and simmer 20-25 mins. til rice is ender and pork will be done too. You can also add 1/2 bag frozen mixed veggies when you add the water. You’ll have delicious tender chops and tasty veggie rice in about 30 minutes!!

Throw them in with a couple cans of cream of mushroom soup. Nothing else. Let it cook all day. I make rice and veggies to go with it. The gravy it makes is awesome

Ive done a pork loin roast in a crock pot for like 8 hours on low and sliced it into chops. Tons of garlic potatoes and carrots to go with and pork gravy.