What is a good shampoo for hair loss?

What is a good shampoo for hair loss? Ever since I have had kids, my hair has been falling out like crazy. What should I use?

3 Likes

Function of beauty or anything from Nak

Find a stylist that sells MONAT

3 Likes

I don’t think anything helps🤷‍♀️ You just wait it out and if anything helped me even a little bit, it was eating better!

1 Like

Main and tail shampoo and conditioner. You can get it at Wal-Mart. Also biotin supplements will help!

Get your thyroid checked out

1 Like

Don’t use monat, they have lawsuits pending and their stuff makes your hair fall out more.

Sally’s has Nutriox it works amazing. I worked there & learned about it and my MIL uses it and her hair is thickening & has new growth. She loves it.

4 Likes

I would try home remedies at least I have been looking up some stuff and it’s usually an underlying issue. Such as not working out enough water etc.

My doc said take b12

Get a blood test to check hormone levels and vitamin levels. Take multivitamin with folic acid.

1 Like

I just started using a serum for my hair
Genius hair serum

Best thing I’ve used for my hair falling out after kids.

Ask your doctor for a CBC ,their might be some vitamin deficiency

Ive got Alopecia my dermatolagist suggested washing it less not brushing it wet dry shampoo in between.

Just saw this posted the other day for hair loss and I bought it

Dr. bakaba has made me to believe that one can still rise after fall .Dr. bakaba made it possible to bring back my ex husband after 3years of separation and now me and my lost husband are now happily together all because of the powerful love spell Dr.bakaba cast for me. Dr bakaba is a well recordnised love spell caster all over the world. He is very important in the society because he has the power to restore broken relationship and bring back ex lover all within the space of 3days. If you need his help you can reach he on his email : bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com