What is it like being induced?

Natural if it happens. The pitocin they use for induction makes contractions hurt worse…

2 Likes

I wanted to go naturally, but once I hit 38 weeks I was miserable. i could barely walk, and my daughter basically sat on my spine. I asked to be induced and I was induxed at 39 weeks and 1 day. 5 hours of labor, one hour of pushing. Best. Decision. Ever.

1 Like

I was induced all 3 times and loved it

I was induced with both but I was over 41 weeks . It went fine.

Induction can be hard on your body but if done correctly and not to fast you should be fine you will just be extremely tried more so than a natural labor

1 Like

Also 75 percent of women that have induced labor have a successful delivery that statistic is for women across the board but doctor wont normally induce you unless you have hit at least 39 weeks then the risk decreases

2 Likes

I’ve been induced with 3/4 and all went smoothly, all natural otherwise

It’s horrible don’t do it

If nothing wrong then no, don’t get induced. I had an aggressive membrane sweep at 40w 3d and had my daughter naturally at 40w 4d. I would’ve waited to 41w before getting induced

I personally didn’t want to be induced because I wanted to let my body do its own thing but that’s totally up to you Mama. :blush: I did end up being induced 11 days over my due date and the baby was here the next morning. So i was induced on a Sunday morning and she was born Monday morning.

1 Like