What is it like getting a brazilian wax?

Not baby related but, has anyone ever had a Brazilian Wax? I’m gettin my first one in 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone had any tips or advice for before and after! Thanks!

7 Likes

Exfoliate before. And just relax! It’s not that bad!

1 Like

Ibuprofen. Depending on where you are in cycle it’s more painful. Also, if you go back in 4-6 weeks and are on top of it, the process goes quicker and seems to be less painful

1 Like

This doesn’t help your question, but I recommend Nair Bikini Cream. It works great and doesn’t leave any ill effects for me. No razor bumps or itchiness afterwords.

2 Likes

First one sucks. But the rest are a breeze

1 Like

Make sure to exfoliate the area a few days after, helps to prevent ingrowns. The place I go has a serum you can use to help prevent bumps too. I’d just ask what they recommend. It’s not as bad as you think!!

Exfoliate, bring baby wipes to freshen up right before, and just breathe. The fear of the pain is worse than the actual waxing itself.

Walmart sells witch-hazel wipes which are great for after the fact but during all I can say is breathe in and breathe out lol they’re definitely worth it

It’s not as bad as you think. It’s not a walk in the park, but it’s easier every time you do it

Ibuprofen, exfoliate before and a few days after. And just relax and breathe.

It hurts like a you know what!
But I do like waxing my legs better than shaving

I wonder how pure romance
Coochy shaving cream would help with this? I love it but have never done a Brazilian wax lol

1 Like

Make sure you exfoliate after the wax. I go every 6-8 weeks and if I don’t exfoliate I get in grown hairs like crazy