What is lip tie surgery recovery like?

Hey! My 9 month old son is having his lip tie fixed tomorrow. I’ve heard it can be pretty painful for a while, and that he may be clingier than usual the next few days. I’m just wondering what to expect/if anyone can offer any advice with this

19 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What is lip tie surgery recovery like?

My daughter had it done at 1 year old. She was absolutely fine afterward
You wouldn’t even have know she had surgery and the op itself is only about 10 mins long.
Your lil one will be fine and won’t remember a thing.
Bring his favorite snack as they will ask to see him eating before they discharge you x

1 Like

My son had to have lip and tongue tie procedure. He was 6 weeks old. At first I thought it wasn’t needed they just kept pushing it. But I decided to have it done. At first I didn’t notice much of a difference beside he started smiling. But as time went on it made a huge difference. I felt bad cause the exercises may be painful but it only asthma a few weeks unless they have to re stretch it which my son had to have.

My daughter had it done at 3 years old. She didn’t mind it one bit. It was swollen for a few days but she never complained about it hurting. Just make sure to do the stretches with the baby’s lip to prevent it from reattaching.

My daughter accidentally tore hers falling into a laundry basket. My son’s tongue tie got clipped. They were both a bit bloody as mouth wounds tend to be. Nursed a bit after and were back to normal within a few minutes

1 Like

For my daughter (around 1 at the time) if I hadn’t taken her I would not have known she was “recovering” heals pretty instantly

1 Like

My son had it. The worst part was not letting him eat for 12hrs. Poor guy. Other than that it was smooth. Even the recovery.

1 Like

My son severed his own. He was fine! Just had to stretch it every day and it was sore. My other 2 had tongue ties clipped. One was super severe. They were both fine after a couple of hours. Just follow the drs recovery recommendations and you and your little one will be ok :heart::heart:

1 Like

Also known as a frenectomy … quick surgery and instead of having a huge gap between your front teeth it allows them to come together …
mouth heals quickly!

My son was normal a couple hours later. Nursed a bit more then normal for a couple days but nothing else.

1 Like

My son had his fixed at 16m he was tired most of the day but was back to normal the next day we just made sure his food was bland so it wouldn’t burn

1 Like

A great platform that can make everybody smile, for my first time hear about making money online, I thought is fake but when I try it I realise that is real so I won’t keep silent I need everyone to smile like me click to join :point_right::point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too. All thanks to the good work :point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

You invested your cryptocurrency and fail to gain doesn’t mean crypto currencies is not real, Have you traded withAngelina she’s the real plug for trading in Crypto currencies
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Till date she has been a great inspiration to me and my family. For a start I deposited and after a week I got my profit return. She’s accurate and reliability can’t be compromised Redirecting...

Don’t be convinced that all hope is lost, there is still hope for you to become successful millionaire Today, this platform is the best woman who has help me achieve a lot today
:point_down::point_down:

If anything is worth doing, do it with all your heart. I appreciate Angelina Wilson with all my heart she changed my life through her investment platform
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Another great withdrawals today!! Really appreciate what you’ve done for me, you’re the best and I promise to always spread your good works ma’am
:point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

I’ve been seeing several post everywhere about Mrs Angelina and a lot of investors keep saying reach out to her , I eventually did and it turns out to be true and legit, nice working with you ma’am
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I was down financially at a point a post introduced me to a crypto currency trader and my life took a better turn, proudly recommended you to
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m just here to show my appreciations to the woman who took me out from zero to hero. i’m so glad to be among your winning team mate and i will always show my gratitude and work with you always. Thank you so much Mrs Angelina
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

l Get paid over $127 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17458 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarsBox242.pages.dev/

My son was born 53 years ago with Cliff plate and bad lip. He had surgery all the time from months old thur 16 years. At 16 they lined his lip line up with his nose. He never complained or took a lot of pain medication. Lot of ice pops, jello, cold foods for releif. He had more pain from his many ear reconstruction still not a lot of complaining. Just stay ahead of the Pain. Ask your doctor if you can give Tylonal in between Pain meds. That way he will never be in pain.