What is something natural I can give my child for allergies?

what is something i can give my child with allergies? he is not stop coughing and sneezing and i feel horrible for him…no meds seem to be helping…is there something moe natural?

14 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What is something natural I can give my child for allergies? - Mamas Uncut

Local honey if over the age of 1.

5 Likes

Depending how old he is (over 1) local honey supposedly is a great remedy I use to keep bees and people would ask for honey for that reason

2 Likes

Elderberry gummies help my daughter tremendously!

If they’re over 1 you could try local honey. It helps with allergies because it contains the pollen which can make them less sensitive to seasonal allergies

5 Likes

Keep a humidifier on and also a air cleaner. Dust regularly. If you have animals… could be that. Clean the filters from the ac. Try a nasal spray. Watch the diff local allergy alerts. Have your kiddo wear a mask when it’s high. Vacuum a lot.

1 Like

Here’s some suggestions I found on Pinterest. I haven’t tried them personally but I do take Apple cider gummies. Apple Cider Vinegar is good for you an treats a lot of things.

1 Like

There are cold and allergy meds over the counter that are homeopathic remedies.

Some people have good results with Elderberry.

1 Like

You first need to find out what hes allergic to, and go from there. Sneezing and coughing could be many things, dust, smoke, dust mites, pet dander, food… so on and so on… you got narrow it down to what’s causing it.

1 Like

Ive been doing Honey and Zyrtec

Saline nose spray for kids might help clear him up. Local honey, make sure you are washing and changing his cloths when he comes in so he gets off the pollen. A cold wash cloth to wipe off his face.

Dead nettle tea or mullen tea

Local honey and flush his sinuses. I’ve got my son to the point when he starts getting snotty he flushes his own sinuses out because he knows it helps better than anything. I usually add some colloidal silver to the nasal rinse

You can grate a small piece of raw ginger and squeeze out the juice with your fingers. Now, to it, add honey and a dash of lemon juice. This concoction works like magic.

Edelberry is great and Honey ( only if he is not one )

Honey! Buy pure honey from a bee farm in the state you live in. Its a pure organic allergy miracle

1 Like

Local grown honey can help, but it takes time.

1 Like

If they are over a year old give them a spoonful of local honey.

1 Like

Do you know what’s causing the allergy? If you do eliminate it . If you don’t find out what it is and then eliminate it.

2 Likes

If hes coughing too, he could have asthma. They kinda go together and he may need more than just a natural substance to help relieve it.

2 Likes

How old is he ? Do not give honey if he isn’t over one

BioAllers Pollinosan from Whole Foods, Mom’s Organic Market or health food stores. It’s homeopathic drops you put under the tongue (also may be available in dissolving tablets). It’s the only thing that’s ever worked for me, but you have to be vigilant and keep taking it daily from before pollen gets bad to just after. I live outside Washington, DC so I take it from March through October. The drops taste like water, the tablets taste sweet, so never had any trouble getting my kids to take homeopathics. It works to gently stimulate your immune system so it’s more of a cure vs. just treating symptoms, and there are no side effects.

You should really speak to an allergist who can investigate it properly and point you in the right direction with natural aids and medications.

2 Likes

l get paid over $165 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18517 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingpay231.pages.dev/

Highly recommend taking every day: fresh squeezed lemon to cover bottom of mug/cup, tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with the mother, 1-2 approx tablespoons of raw pure honey to taste and very warm water but not boiling to fill cup. Also make sure hands and face washed right after school and change clothes. Bathe often as well. Make sure room is vented properly, not too cold or hot and air not blowing directly on child at night. In their room use a humidifier with distilled water. That should help if has seasonal allergies, wish you and yours all the best!

Flonase, if you haven’t tried it.

1 Like

Elderberry! (Zarbees has chewable on Amazon)

Honey from as close as possible, use it in cooking and stuff. Good luck

1 Like

Take them to the Doctors. It does sound like allergies but you want to make sure that , that’s all it is. And as well as you want to get the right medication for your child

1 Like

1 teaspoon full of local honey once a day .but consult in your pediatrician first .it works !

Local honey and lemon (obviously only if they’re old enough for honey)

Just mix together and stir a tablespoon or so in warm water until melted. Will soothe the throat and help with allergies.

Sounds like seasonal allergies I advise taking your kiddo to pediatrician my kiddos are on both Zyrtec and singular with Flonase we tried everything natural the raw honey soothes the throat and help to a extent but since we started what pediatrician gave us it’s done wonders

1 Like

l get paid over $165 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18517 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingpay295.pages.dev/

You need to take him to the Dr

1 Like

Short term, take your kid to a pediatrician. Long term, feed them local raw honey on a regular basis instead of over processed sugary treats.

Local honey :honey_pot: once a day

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18830 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://netpayjob13.pages.dev/

ask your doctor or pharmacy what u can give him, or try honey mixed with turmeric , or look on your computer for home remdeys !

I would have him assessed for asthma if the allergy meds don’t seem to be helping. There are a lot of allergy meds out there too. If he has a dairy allergy make sure you research which medication compounds don’t have milk or lactose as a binding agent.

See if you can find any local honey

1 Like

Raw honey and collect new stingy nettles and make a tee out them

. I suggest talking to his Dr. Natural remedies won’t do anything. It’s like putting a Band-Aid on a bullet wound.

Find someone who makes elderberry syrup

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18830 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://netpayjob58.pages.dev/

I think you mean local. Raw honey

1 Like

My son has been suffering with this for so long and nothing helped! I finally took him to an allergist and he was allergic to so many things! He has started allergy shots and i am starting to really notice a difference!

Local honey. A spoon full a day. :wink:

1 Like

M0re Info. https://netpayjob91.pages.dev/

How old is the child?

Boiron Rhinallergy Homeopathic Medicine for Allergy Relief, White, No Flavor, 60 Count https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HRXP1J6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_SCHWYBTM6JJWN93NB44E?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This works as well as childrens Claritin with a comparable price. My daughter has been on allergy medicine since she was 2. I switched her off loratadine onto things about 2 years ago and it’s great. I feel a lot better giving her this daily.

You can also replace you’re kiddos pillows with new ones, make sure they bathe every night, vacuum and dust daily, run an air purifier (they can cost) esp in their bedroom, get your vents cleaned, do not hang dry your clothing. Personally id rip out any carpet and have all of your upholstery cleaned. Also wash your curtains. And maybe get kiddo some allergy testing so you know what your trying to minimize contact with.