What is the best advice you can give me to fulfill my dream of marriage without forcing him?

Okay so I’ve been with my S/O for 7 years now. We live together & have 2 children. He works, I stay home with the kids. He knows I desire marriage. I don’t pressure him about it anymore because the topic seems to be uncomfortable for him. I feel like I can’t talk about it at all with him. :frowning: I’m a good woman and he’s a good man and we have a fun loving goofy type of relationship. Besides the stress of children, work and the norm of life I feel that we are happy & good together. I know marriage isn’t important for everyone, but it is for me & I feel it should be for him as well because we are both Christian and I desire to honor God and grow old with the man I love. I don’t want to force it on him. I want him to want it to come naturally & for him to desire it just as much as I do. He also wants to have more kids and I’m not at all comfortable with adding more children to our family without being married. I definitely don’t want to break my family apart, but I feel that I have compromised my values enough. I have prayed for years, but my prayers aren’t being answered. What is the best advice you can give me to fulfill my dream of marriage without forcing him?