What is the best baby swing?

So my baby likes to be held and rocked to sleep anybody know a good swing that comes close to that? That helped with your baby taking a good Lil nap any recommendations on a good swing or rocker.

4 Likes

My daughter was the same way when she was little little. We had a graco swing that could be plugged in or run off batteries. It laid flat. I’d swaddle her and put her in the swing. Started swinging it, turned on the vibration and the music and she was out like a light bulb for hours

Any swing that swings side to side :pleading_face:
My baby never liked the forward and back ones. She also would end up chin to chest

This is the best one I had!

1 Like

Graco dream glider. Both my kids loved it. It rocks, you can adjust the back to where it lays flat like a bassinet for when they fall asleep. It has 6 different speeds, vibrations and sounds.

My advice look for one that plugs
In to the wall as you will
Spend a fortune in batteries

3 Likes

My guy loved his mamaroo! Bonus you can hook your music up (or baby music) via Bluetooth. It has a bunch of different modes that you can change the motion to as well. It is a little pricey though

Graco SensetoSoothe! My daughter wouldn’t fall asleep unless she was in my arms and she still doesn’t but this swing puts her to sleep like a dream!

The mamaroo was great for my daughter havent tried it on the new baby yet hopefully he likes it too since it is a little pricey

My boys both loved the Fisher price rainforest swing. They did not like anything else. Bonus is that it plugs into the wall or you can also use batteries!
Word of warning though, do not make the swing your go to for sleeping all the time or you will be sorry.