What is the best brand of diapers?

Huggies little snugglers/movers have been good for my son’s blowouts they have a little flap on backside to help catch any poo coming up which I haven’t seen in other brands

1 Like

I feel like all diapers will blow out try going up a size it might not be the diaper

I use huggies or Kirkland and when they start blowing out I just up the size.

Luvs and parents choice are my favs

We used Pampers when they were itsy bitsy… Once they were a few months old we switched to the Sam’s Club brand and we’ve loved those.

1 Like

Costco Kirkland brand!!!

Parents choice has been great 3 boys here no blow outs or leakage

Huggies overnight diapers are the best thing we’ve found. When we can’t spend the extra, we get Luvs or Parents Choice.

Pampers swaddlers have been perfect

I started with Huggies and pampers mainly pampers. Then switched to all Huggies then Huggies little lovers now we use parents choice or dg baby. I liked hello bello but I feel like they’re pretty much the same as store brand.

Huggies was the ONLY brand I liked. Luvs are garbage! I don’t know how so many people recommend them!

1 Like

Pampers swaddlers have worked great for me

Huggies and honest overnight

Huggies little snugglers/movers and pampers pure!

My son woke up soaking wet every morning with hello bello I hated those! Sometimes he even leaked during the day. I tried all kinds of cheap diapers but you get what you pay for so we just started using pampers and they work wonders!

Costco & Target brand did NOT work on my little ones.

Until 2-3 weeks ago, I always used Pampers diapers & wipes.

A friend at work recommend the Amazon brand called Mama Bear! They fit my 1 and 2 year old very well! No blow outs or anything. My kids are sensitive and had no reaction to them. And they get shipped to my door. Plus they are cute!

I like Mama Bear & will continue to use them -but I do think it depends on each child.

Parents choice no need to waste money on huggies or pampers. They worked better then any diaper We’ve tried

2 Likes

I use Parents Choice diapers and wipes. I have 2 kiddos and absolutely LOVE this brand!

1 Like

Huggies Little Movers. These still fit great even if you are have to size up. My son blew out of everything and these work wonders. Just don’t be afraid to jump to a bigger size

Pampers cruisers 360 fit. Thank me later lol my son was the same and these diapers are the absolute best!
I’ve tried Hello Bello and they are not my favorite diapers, everything else from the line is wonderful, but the diapers dont offe leak protection :confused:

1 Like

Love Sam’s Club brand diapers!

1 Like

We love Huggies. We tried Pampers but wanted to switch almost immediately. My daycare lady said Huggies are good for boys and Pampers are good for girls. :woman_shrugging: But with my 2 boys, Huggies is our vote. We’ve always put a size up at night.

Huggies were the only brand that worked for my daughter, and I tried every kind there was at the time.

I didn’t have luck with any of those until my daughter was WELL into solid foods and over a year old. She always pooped though her diapers. Some less than others the only thing I had luck with her not blowing out of was pocket cloth diapers but some people just can’t do the cloth thing if you don’t want to try them my next suggestion is honest (especially their over night) then after that pampers baby dry. My daughter still had blow outs in those but not as much as other brands. It’s also an option to get some cloth diapers and use them as covers over disposable diapers, just don’t put the inserts in them you can use them as swim diapers that way too and most are fully adjustable from newborn to 3 years of age I still use my daughters cloth diapers from when she was 6 months old and under and she’s 2 1/2. When I thought about the fact that I was already having to pre soak and rinse poo from her clothes themselves and still sometimes be left with stains it was an easy jump to cloth diapers for me. I just used the money I was saving on stain remover to buy them😂 nowadays they’re all over facebook marketplace too. Good luck

I liked the earths best daipers.

I used Pampers swaddlers. They were the best for us. But different diapers work best for different babies. My niece was also a Pampers baby, but Pampers didn’t work well with my nephew. My sister had to use huggies with him. It’s a trial and error thing. Also, if he’s leaking through all of them you might want to double check that you’re using the right size and that you’re not letting them get too full. Good luck!

I use Luvs daipers, they’ve worked great

Luvs , all four kids , no leaks

1 Like

I’m having this same problem. Daily blowouts. We use parents choice. Huggies seem to work a little better.

Parents Choice my kids couldn’t use any other kind.

Target brand!!! I was using Parents choice, they were ok. Blow outs happen but ever since I changed to just target brand no blowouts! EBF baby so you know the poops are wild.

1 Like

Pampers were the only ones that didn’t burn my youngest kids ass. She would get such bad rashes from Huggies it looked like burns. Point is every kid is different so don’t go out buying one brand until you have tried them. Huggies were fine with baby when she was an infant but once she got bigger pampers is all she could use

Huggies snugglers all the way to size 5 now.

My favorite ones were the sams club brand i believe members mark was the brand

I’ve used Hello Bello and they work pretty good.

Is your child at the end of a size or the beginning of a size? Sometimes it could be fixed just by changing sizes.

I use honest diapers. They have always done us well!

Luvs works best for us

I used Huggies on both my boys but I found something that works just as good and half the price! Dollar general brand diapers they work great!

My girls are allergic to everything but pampers. I like the swaddlers and cruisers.

1 Like

I liked luvs, parents choice did fine too. They are all gonna get thrown and shit in anyway.

The Kroger brand is awesome!! We have twins so we go thru tons of diapers and I love pampers and Huggies but for a pack of like 23 they are only $4.49! They fit perfectly, no blowouts and Ive been using them for 2years now. If you have the app you can download digital coupons on the larger packs which I what I do. I make it a habit of every time I go to the store I buy a $4 pack regardless if we need any so I know I’ll have a stock pile

1 Like

Pampers cruisers are a favorite for us, Up and Up (Target) work well too and cost much less.

I liked luvs during the day , but Pampers at night (my daughter slept 12-13 hours a night and luvs couldn’t hold all of her pee)

Ive found it’s more about size than type, at least for my daughter. Try going up a size!

Hello bello is my favorite

I’ve always used Walmart brand

huggies fit my daughter better than pampers but we used Kirkland from Costco for cost reasons

As long as you have the right size most work good as long as you are changing the baby like you should be

I liked using huggies but then we switched to luvs and its been great

Blowouts usually mean you don’t have the right size diaper on always remember blowouts require you to go up one size in diapers. my daughter was having blowouts all the time I went up one size in diapers blowout stopped. I use Pampers swaddlers and then went to Pampers cruisers

I like Huggies snugglers and pamper swaddlers. Also target brand

Pampers are the only diapers I’ve used on my kids.

Huggies little snugglers, then huggies snug and dry
We didn’t like little movers,

We rotate between huggies and luvs

Huggies Little Movers

Honest worked for me up until about a year and Half then I just switched to huggie’s

Costco brand until size 4 and then Walmart brand size 4 and currently 5. Costco diapers are cheaper until size 4. Then you get more diapers in a box for cheaper at Walmart for size 4 and 5.

I like huggies but wanting to start cloth soon

I always used huggies for all my kids but my grandson used rite aide brand n they worked great!

I use hello bello and love them!! Switched from Huggies

Honest is crap. I really like Sam’s brand diapers. If not those then pampers

Honest Company is all we will use.

Huggies!! Pampers just didnt fit and well and broke out my LO

And really if you want no issues with rashes, buy cotton washable diapers. Way cheaper in the long run and adjust as your LO grows.

I like the hello bellow and huggies. Huggies have always been my go too.

How old is your grand daughter I used different brands for different ages

Huggies are awesome, been using them for years. Seems like the quality went down though.

I used all kinds of Pampers and they were all amazing! It was rare we had a blow out. :blue_heart:

We use parent’s choice in love them