What is the best breast pump?

I’m about to have baby #3, and my last two didn’t latch, so I exclusively pumped. But it’s been almost three years. Which pump do you guys think is best for exclusively pumping?

3 Likes

I had the lansinoh smart pump 2.0 and LOVED it. My son failed to latch as well. I struggled to get any supply on top of failed latching. The only thing that saved my breast feeding journey was determination and the smart pump. I made it a few months which was more than I would have made it without the pump.

1 Like

Medela pump in style electric i went through 3 pumps when I had my daughter. Exclusively pumping is tough good luck

I exclusively pumped with my first with the medela and I’m exclusively pumping again but I got the spectra and definitely love the spectra more but ide buy the portable one it’s so. I’ve not having to plugged in the whole time

Medela that can be portable. I forget what it was called. And a pumping bra.

I like the spectra too.

Never judge a book by its cover, I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my husband and kids. I never believed that anyone can solve someone’s problems. I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little didi know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months. I visited all the hospitals in Europe but the doctors couldn’t see the disease. I went to pastors, Sheiks, Sisters, and priests but couldn’t see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because I was charged lots of money. I went back to Zero. My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family. He started losing interest in me, disrespected me, insulted me in our kids’ presence, all my in-laws hate me. I had no shoulder to cry on.I was left with no hope. The most heartbreaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which I won’t mention her name. I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact papa marere . I had lost hope and besides didn’t trust healers. I called them scammers. My friend used his cellphone and called him. he gave him a date to go to her office and on that date, my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there. I explained everything to him. he asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so. he cast his spells and after a few hours, my son was healed. And he also told me that my husband will return that he has settled that After a few weeks my husband came back home and apologized to me. he gave me a ring for my business and as I speak now am not complaining. I got back everything.+2348109805184 is his number for help. Email him via ( marerespells@gmail. com ) he is INCREDIBLE.

I earn $3000- $1000 everyday with a legit BITCOIN Company on Telegram.LEGIT✅
All thank to Mr Mike Dowells the best account manager I have come across so far.
You can start making money with this Company too.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:…Chat me now
:point_right:

I love the Spectra S1! Its rechargeable so you dont have to keep it plugged in, is quiet and has a nightlight (both great for night pumping). I pumped for 14 months with it :+1:

1 Like

Nipple shields worked wonders for me. Put a little sugar water. Thats the only way I could get my baby to breast feed. And I strictly used a hand pump. Too much to get the cords and wires every single time. :upside_down_face: seemed to work for me.

Spectra the blue one was the best for me. It was quite had a handy light on the pump. I always got great results.

1 Like