What is the best carseat?

Hey moms!! It’s time for my son to upgrade car seats! He’s 8 months old now and I’m a first time mom. What is something I should be looking for in his next car seat?? Not looking to spend over $150! Thank you.

5 Likes

We’re about to upgrade my 7 month old to this carseat! We looked at it in person and it’s perfect for a decent a price.

Buy an all in one car seat and never have to buy another again. Graco, evenflo, safety first brand

1 Like

There is a Facebook group that has coupons and posts sales regularly for car seats.

Make sure it rear faces. I personally love graco. I would suggest reading reviews as well

4 Likes

The best car seat is one that will fit in your vehicle. I would find a car seat group where a certified CPST can help you out.

There is a $50 one at walmart. Just go down there and check it out

Amazon prime day is the15rth and 16th and usually have great deals. I love our extend 2 fit but probably buying evenflo everystage because it’s so easy to latch for switching between cars and travel.

1 Like

Check out the FB group called Car Seats for the Littles. It’s a great resource and they will tell you exactly which seats will fit your car, family needs and budget.

A convertible carseat that fits your car well… do some research on what you want for safety wise and weigh in your options… dont settle though their are plenty of good carseats for $99 or less

1 Like

I would read reviews to see which one you would like best. I personally got one that grows with baby, so I won’t have to buy another. I can’t remember the exact name of it but its a safety first and we love it!

Not sure if you’re aware most places have car seat programs at least where I live they do and they give one free careseat per child if you have any government assistance or WIC

There’s a ground Calle Car seats for the littles and is run by certified CPSTs. They will need make and model of car the child’s height and weight and your budget and they will suggest seats that they think will work best in your car.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Safety-1st-All-in-One-Sport-Convertible-Car-Seat-Coleman/26845784

Check out Car Seats for The Littles

Personally I hate evenflo the car seats are bulky af

1 Like

I have a Graco forever carseat which was pretty pricey but they have a Graco 3 in one carseat for around $140 @ walmart

I got the Graco 4 in one carseat and I love it !

Buy an all in one seat.

You don’t change until 1 year…

You can also join the group cAr seat safety :slightly_smiling_face:

I love my safety one grow and go… it’s in the top 5 for best ratings and it’s not dramatically expensive

If you live in the US, he has to be facing backwards til at least 2, this is the one I got my daughter at 5 months and love it

2 Likes

:fire::fire:The Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat featuring Safety Surround in Byron is down to $124.99 at Walmart + ships free (reg $230)! Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat featuring Safety Surround, Byron

Rear-facing from 4-50 lb and forward-facing from 22-65 lbs. Features a 4-position extension panel that provides 5" of additional leg room while rear facing. The machine washable cover removes in 60 seconds.

*affiliate link

Look for a convertible carseat you will want to keep him backwards as long as possible. I have the graco milestone which adjust taller so my baby can stay backwards longer.

Graco 4ever 4 in 1! It is typically 200 dollars but often is on sale for some colors for 15-160. That’s what we just switched to a couple of months ago and we love it

An all in one car seat that will last them until they are around 8yrs old. I have the graco 4ever I believe it’s $300 at target but I know you can find it cheaper at Walmart and it usually does go on sale. If you have a Costco near you they sell it for $200. To me it’s worth spending a little extra money since it’s something they’ll be able to use for along time.