What is the best double stroller?

Can anyone recommend double strollers? Or double stroller wagons. I’m trying to find a really good one that’ll last a while. I been looking on a lot of websites, but I have yet to find one of good quality helpppppp. Thanks in advance !!

1 Like

Graco has a click an go an it has two seats an a sit an stand theres like 20 ways you can use the stroller .

Evenflo pivot and evenflo xplore

1 Like

I have the evenflo pivot explore and absolutely love it. I have 2 toddlers that are a year apart and it’s perfect for us. Got it for like $350 at Target

1 Like

I have a Graco sit and stand. I put my infant seat on the back and my 2 year old sits in the front seat. And when it’s just my oldest and one of my younger, I can unsnap the back seat and it becomes a bench for my 4 year old.

I got the baby trend sit n stand and it’s awesome. Super light n very easy to maneuver around. I love it.

We use the Bravo for 2. The infant carrier can click in and when they get big enough, there’s a sit/stand option for the older child. It’s been really great!

Zoe double stroller! So light, easy to push one handed and fits thru doorways.

I loved the City Mini Jogger dual stroller. I don’t jog, lol, but it was super maneuverable, and fit they standard door frames

We’ve had the baby trend expedition double for almost 3 years and it has been great. Frequently used on hiking trails.

Jeep double stroller from Amazon or Wonderfold double wagon! I have 3 under 5 and with 2 being 17 months apart so these are my life savers!

Best purchase ever. Highly recommend

I have graco sit and stand and I love it