What is the best kids tablet?

Does anyone have recommendations for kids tablets. My kids literally get their tablets once a week and the tablet that we got for our oldest for Christmas is a piece of crap.

Thanks in advance…

2 Likes

Amazon kids tablet is amazing my sons 4 and loves it

4 Likes

I’ve always gotten my kids Amazon Fire tablets. Only reason I’ve bought more than one per kid is I failed to purchase kid tough cases until recently.

Amazon kids tablet we have 2

Amazon kid tablets are great!

1 Like

Tablets and phones r a privalage

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing we bought three tablets for all 3 of our girls and they are absolutely terrible…

Yes. Amazon kindle fire kids edition

1 Like

My 4yo has an iPad… it’s his 3rd one. :woman_facepalming:t2: just get a good case is all I can say lol.

I bought an amazon fire for my youngest and absolutely hated it. Had problems and ended up sending it back. My oldest has had the same tablet for years. It’s a Samsung galaxy tablet I think. It’s amazing. It even survived a trip into the toilet. Lol.

1 Like

My 5 and 7 yr old have had a samsung galaxy tablet for 3 years and are still working strong. Not to mention the amount of times they have been dropped.

1 Like

My daughters have Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017). I just got them good cases

1 Like

Amazon kids fire tablet. Comes with a case on it and love it.

1 Like

We love amazon fire kids edition. I have a 2y and 6y. If you buy the kids edition it comes in a foam case and comes with a 2 year warranty. My 2y cracked her screen 2m after getting it and then 2day shipped us a brand new one for free and even sent me the prepaid shipping label to return the broken one within 30 days. Knowing I have this protection for the next 2 years makes any hassle worth it. Also my 2y has figured out how to work it so :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Amazon fire for kids tablet c x

I have amazon fire for my 4 year old love the parental features that I can control… my 7 year old has a galway tab it’s been going strong for years with no issues

My girls have the Amazon fire 8, was in sale before Christmas. The parental controls make it very kid friendly and can be adjusted as the kids get older.

When it comes to tablets… you need name brand if you want to last, in all honesty.
Amazon Kindle, IPad, or Samsung Galaxy are your best bets.

1 Like

We have a leap frog epic for our son and I love that I control how little or how much he can do but with that being said you also can’t put anything on it and can only use the learning programs on it but can allow access to Internet if you choose

Yes, amazon fire kids tablet. Durable cases and super easy parental control settings.

1 Like

3 of mine got the Amazon 7 tablets for Christmas. So far so good!

1 Like

My older girls have iPads. I hate those things. My 3 year old has an amazon kids tablet. It is really cool. We added a memory card and downloaded movies on it for her. She has access to books and videos from prime because it is connected to our account. And you select their age so it grows with them.

Same as others we’ve had our kids Amazon fire for 2 years and LOVE

1 Like

I just recently bought this tablet for my 7 year old it works great and got it for a great price.

1 Like

What state do you live in. Here in Florida, well Volusia County at least, you can rent them for 2 weeks preloaded with lots of learning games and activities for free. You get done with one, turn it in and pick up another. Its pretty awesome.

Do any of you have trouble with the chargers on the Amazon Fire!

Amazon fire tablet are great! The free time app is fabulous the there apps, games, books and all are 1000% kid appropriate

1 Like

Amazon kids tablet comes with a 2 year worry free warenty

1 Like

Amazon fire, or Nabi

1 Like

Amazon fire with kid proof case…I’ve had a few and this has been the best…I’ve got a three year old a fire 8…I think they have a new version fire 10 now…

1 Like

iPad. Couldn’t figure out the amazon fire and thought it was more difficult to use.

2 Likes

We got our toddler the Galaxy tab E Lite

1 Like

For kids, I recommend the kindle fire kids edition. I wouldn’t recommend a galaxy, let alone an iPad until they are older and are responsible enough for a $300+ tablet. Kindle is also very user friendly and the parental controls are so easy to use and change as needed.

1 Like

Amazon fire tablet works fine for my kids. And Amazon has a Freetime app that you can set limits and all that.

1 Like

Ipad, she gets the hubbys old when he upgrades. I have a samsung galaxy s tab and she likes it more than the ipad

Idk if they still make them, but my kiddos loved their jellybeans

We have a nabi for our toddler but I honestly don’t even know how to work it lol my son knows more about it then me

We have the kid friendly Amazon tablets in this house, mainly for the 2 year warranty and slightly more customizable content. However, storage is a big issue, definitely get an SD card! Secondly, charge it without the “kid friendly” case!!!..I swear, I’ve sent them back multiple times but alas my kids are my kids! For some reason if you remove the bomb proof cases while charging they seem to charge perfectly! I’m not sure why, but it seems to work! By far the most toddler and preschooler and elementary ahefriendly tablets that we’ve tried! Ages ranging from 14 to 1.5 years old in our house!

1 Like

Usually before school starts Wal-Mart has tablets 10 or 15 cents each. Good time to stock up.

iPad. Then they have access to everything through the cloud. Amazon tablet makes a good paper weight.

Amazon kids fire for sure

I let me son use my old iPads. Those things can really take a beating. :joy:

you get what you pay for

We use the Amazon fire with a kid proof case

Amazon fire, the kids one
The warenty can’t be beat

Samsung tablet 7e lite

My kids have had the Kindle Fire 8s and now they have the Kindle 10s and no complaints here. You can parental lock the kindles also. Get a good case, maybe a screen protector and the warranty :wink: