What is the best sippy cup?

I need some advice on cups or good sippy cups for babies 9 months and up, who is exclusively breastfed. He will not take a bottle or anything with a nipple. (He had a bad reaction to formula a month ago and now will not take a drink out of anything. Even if it’s breast milk pumped.) so I am looking for a cup option or something. I know he gets thirsty but won’t drink. Occasionally I can get him to drink a couple sips of water from an open cup. It’s already 90° here and hot. I know he is thirsty. He will latch just to get a few sips from me and then play. I’d rather him learn to drink from other options than just me.
TIA

1 Like

My ebf daughter ONLY drank from straws. She loved her oxo tot straw cup the most.

360 cups work great and teach kids how to drink out of a regular cup

2 Likes

360 cups is all I ever use for my kids after trying every sippy cup known to man with my first

2 Likes

Have u tried bottles for breastfed babies ? Like try nipple that looks most like yours.
Otherwise sippy cups i got for my girls from Wal-Mart are awesome I think they call them 360 cups…? my girls love them

1 Like

I love the 360 cups. That’s all my son would ever take to.

1 Like

My LO wouldn’t take a bottle or sippy cup until about 7 months, but he LOVED to drink from a Gatorade bottle. I would save them and put water and juice in them.

360 cup or the munchkin straw with the weight at the bottom

1 Like

Target has sip cups with no spill straws and lids. Works great.

By that she I had mine drinking water from my cups or a regular cup with a straw but for a sippy keep it simple and ass much like a normal cup as possible

myabe 360 cups or a straw cup or a water bottle that is spill proof

EzPz cup. It is a tiny silicon cup that is weighted on the bottom.