What is the best type of pregnancy test?

I have a question mommas ? I’m kinda trying for my 3rd baby. it’s kind of a if it happens it does if it doesn’t … well then timing isn’t right. I have been off my birth control for a month. I’ve taken 4 tests due to missing birth control prior to that and being anxious feeling like I’m pregnant. The last two tests I took were pink dye test off brand drug mart to be exact. They said early detection. They’re the ones that have two vertical lines if positive and one if negative. They have both came back negative. One today and one last Thursday. However They get a very faint horizontal pink line in the one box but that’s not an option like on some tests, I know that indicates a positive. Should I try a different type of test that has a horizontal line maybe blue dye test and wait till this weekend ? First morning urine ? Neither one of those tests were in the morning either. My period is typically the 16th of every month or that Wednesday.

I swear my first response early results. Currently pregnant with my 4th and it showed up at 9dpo for me

Lab tech here… Theyre all the same. Cheap $ store ones are just as good. First morning pee and waiting until your period is late is key. Any line, no matter how dark, is positive

Your system will be messed up a bit right after you stop taking birth control. With that said…The types of test, I found out I was pregnant from a dollar store pregnancy test😅

1 Like

avoid the blue dye as they are known for false positives. Take in the am with first urine as it will have the highest concentration of hcg. You can get tests from the dollar store and the work just as well and also aren’t as expensive.

1 Like

Or dollarama they are accurate

My Dr told me they use the same ones dollar tree sells. I took a Ept test it was negative took a dollar tree one it was positive the Ept test didn’t show I was pregnant till a few days after