What is the cleanest way to feed your toddler spaghetti?

What is the cleanest way of feeding your toddler spaghetti!

16 Likes

Cut the noodles up real small and use spoon

I always fed them naked ( obviously at home). Then put them in the bath afterwards.

Naked, in a high chair with no cloth covering. Eat, then straight to the tub.

8 Likes

There isn’t lol. Put them in a diaper and have the bath ready.

3 Likes

Cut small but also it’s fun to eat and get messy !!

That’s like searching for a unicorn or having a husband who can find whatever he needs without asking you where he put it :joy: just feed them then put them in the tub and clean up right after so it’s easier to clean. They learn by making messes and it’s no fun if you can’t throw it on the floor or dump it on your head

2 Likes

Feed it to them. But kids who get to “play with their food” typically learn to feed themselves better experts say.

2 Likes

With butter and Parmesan LoL however if red sauce is a must, go with shapes like bow ties that are easier to pick up with fingers or a fork. And a little sauce goes a looooooooong way.

There isnt one. Cut it up and let them at it. They’ll wash. And so will their clothes

3 Likes

In a diaper with a bath ready after. No matter what they’ll be orange goblins😆

2 Likes

Let them enjoy it and have fun

None. I only gave my kid spaghetti on bath night :joy:

Use penne noodles instead of spaghetti pasta

I used that peel and stick suran wrap! It sticks to anything including their clothes. They can get filthy and it just peels right off. Game changer! :100:

I always put them in just a diaper with a dollar store vinyl tablecloth under the highchair. High chairs were padded with wipeable vinyl back then. Then straight to the bath!

1 Like

Feed them outside and let the dog cleanup lol

No clothes and always on bath nights. :woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

Put their hair up. Have them wear just a diaper. Put them in a high chair with a plastic sheet underneath. Serve spaghetti. Hose down after :woman_shrugging:t3:

Don’t feed your toddler spaghetti is the easiest way. :person_shrugging: They and their clothes will wash. Just pretreat any stained clothes with a pretreater.

Don’t. Thats the cleanest way haha I just accepted the mess, especially when they started feeding themselves. Can always just strip them off for a bath, and wash everything down afterwards.

In nice weather we’d eat outdoors and just hose/rinse off the kid & the high chair afterwards. Otherwise indoors just a diaper & into the bath. Splat Mat under the high chair to catch most of what lands on the floor.

We strip baby down to a diaper sit her in her chair and let her eat…she loves her spaghetti…bath after and she’s ready for sleep!

Nooooo don’t do it the cleanest way! Let them make a mess of themselves! It’s amazing!

I use to put my children in the high chair with no clothes on just a nappy, make sure they’re in the kitchen on the floor that’s easiest to clean up and let them go for it! They’d end up an absolute mess so does my floor BUT they have fun and ate a lot of it so I was happy then they went straight into the sink or rinse off then had a bath
:joy:

put an old shirt on toddler & let them eat…

I feed mine in only a diaper and the dogs sit under the seat. Once done straight to bath and they swiffer up the marinara the dogs didn’t lick up off the floor. I also have bowls that stick to the table so babies can’t knock it down

There isn’t, throw the whole child away and start over. :rofl:

Take their clothes off lol