What is the keto diet?

Fan Question
Karen🍒

Any mommas use the keto diet? If so can you tell me some pointers for beginners. Is there an app I can track? Just anything I should know. Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

I do ItWorks Keto coffee an the ThermofitX an I just stick to eating meat an veggies an stay away from fruits,beer,an breads. I’m obsessed with Pinterest for looking up all my keto diets

1 Like

It works. I’m in a really supportive group if you want an invite. They really inspired me to get started.

Not trying to boost my buisness BUT if you ever wanna try ItWorks im a distributor :slight_smile:

Depending on where you shop, you can usually find a Keto approved store item list through Google. Avoid the prepackged stuff that has a Keto label on it, just eat clean and heathy fats. Join a Keto beginners group and use My fitness pal to track your Macros. A big tip is drink bone broth through the first couple of weeks to avoid the “Keto flu”.

I’m in a couple keto for beginners groups and there are some carb apps I dont use any so I cant think of the names of them.

Carb manager. Best app