What is the safest car seat?

Have a 2004 Toyota camry, want to get a new seat for my 2 year old, she is 27lbs and 30". Want to keep her rear facing as long as possible but also one that will sit comfortably in my rear back passenger seat. Been looking at the britax clicktight but not sure how the fit would be. Suggestions?? Money isnt a real factor but don’t want to spend more than 275.00 if possible. I have my 4.5 year in graco tranzitions behind driver seat.

I have a Camry as well, I just got the Graco 4-in-1 for my son. It’s a bigger car seat as it grows with the child from car seat to booster and such. It fits really well!

I have a Maxima and our 2 y/o has the Graco E2F and we love it. It will stay with her until she grows out of a booster and we got it for around $200 I think.

I have a maxima and i have a chicco keyfit behind the passenger side and i have safety 1st 3 in 1 behind me. They both fit very well but theres no room to sit between the 2

Join car seats for the littles fb page. You can give your car, your littles age/weight/height, other passenger info and they will suggest car seats that fit your budget and family

1 Like

I have a Toyota Corolla and my Graco Condender seat is still rear facing and my son is 37 inches and 36 pounds and almost 3.