What is the weataher like in Florida?

I’m not a local Floridian, how will the weather be really this weekend and next week? It says rain, how bad will it ruin our trip?

1 Like

Its the rainy season so it all depends where you are at. Central fl is currently getting rain in the afternoon everyday, so if your coming here you want to due all your activites before 4 pm, otherwise youll miss out

Depends on where in Florida you are. I’m a born and raised Floridian and I’ve lived in a few placed from North Florida/Jacksonville area, to Tampa and back to South Florida where I grew up. Storms can range from a typical fall to an out right 20 minute hurricane. Either way, expect it to be extremely hot and humid.

Born and raised here . It’s hot and humid . Never trust when it says rain it’s hit or miss . It could come a full day of storms or rain for 5 min and be done , or storm for a few hours then heat. It’s a battle of the unknown for Florida rain sadly. I’m in the Tampa area

It’s currently almost 4pm, and feels like 94 outside where I’m at. And it’s sticky

Florida is hot and rainy no matter what time of the year. Lived there for 40 years